User Tag List

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Talking What this INFJ loves about her ESFP.

* I love that he will go on Facebook and comment pretty much every person in his friends list if he's stuck at home alone for more than an hour. I love that he can't even stand going shopping by himself and I get voice mail messages like "Hey baby girl I'm in Sam's Club!! It's big here!! I miss you!!".

* I love that he won't treat me like a pain in his ass for my hesitant, guarded nature when trying new things but he won't mollycoddle me like I'm a child either. He'll make me get out and do things, and he'll infect me with his excitement rather than force it on me.

* I love how negative people just roll off his back. It's something I really admire and want to learn from him. Some negative Nancy at a party will go on and on about how the whole world is against her and he'll just let those 20 minutes of his life go like "Ah well, what can ya do. Let's get some salsa!" instead of ruminating on how self defeating and destructive her behavior was (like I might, haha).

* I love how easily he makes friends. A couple of weeks ago he went to the butcher counter in the grocery store to order up a special cut of spare ribs. He was gone less than 10 minutes and he comes back to tell me he found out the guy was into kickball and would be joining his friendly kickball league. JUST LIKE THAT! To me that s**t is like superpowers! I find it amazing.

* I love that he is friendly, sweet, and kind with EVERYONE and doesn't discriminate about looks, or age, or class, or any of that crap. I don't think he realizes it but I've seen him brighten the day of SO MANY people with his outgoing friendliness.

* I love his ability to simply not care what other people think and his ability to be who he is without apology. I love his ability to say "I'm awesome!!" without coming off conceited or snotty. He says it like the president just informed him that the top scientists at Harvard confirmed his awesomeness as fact and he's just really excited to share the information with the world, lol.

These are just a few things!!
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

it's so refreshing to hear someone say something positive about ESFPs for once! Thank you!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

ESFP's are definitely great people. They're incredibly accepting of all different sorts of people and fun to be around. Great words, Gloriana.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    ESFP's are definitely great people. They're incredibly accepting of all different sorts of people and fun to be around. Great words, Gloriana.
    Indeed... I've never met an ESFP that I didn't like. One of my best friends is an ESFP and I have honestly never met anyone as accepting of people as he is. This is something that he has taught me actually, to be more accepting. The funny thing is that he looks like a big intimidating guy and he could probably beat most people up, but he's really a giant teddy bear.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I'm not sure if I know any ESFPs in real life. Why do you think they get a bad rap, whatever? How would I recognize one if I saw them?

Wait - I think one of my cousins is one. He does a lot of the kinds of things Gloriana described. He also deals with stuff that's stressful by being kind of outrageous and making people laugh. (His wife has a degenerative illness and they have two young kids, he carries a heavy load but cuts hair and utterly charms everyone who comes across his pathway. He was a waiter for many years and cleaned up on tips because of his ability to be easy-going and make people laugh).

His facebook status the other day said, "I have decided to become an exotic dancer. For bookings, please call 1 800 MAN CANDY. Please don't make fun of me - I'm just learning.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

ESFPs are great! we love life and we love you!!!

i can definitely relate to leaving messages and calling and talking....
    we just want to love life and love people. be true to yourself!!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I'm not sure if I know any ESFPs in real life. Why do you think they get a bad rap, whatever? How would I recognize one if I saw them?

Wait - I think one of my cousins is one. He does a lot of the kinds of things Gloriana described. He also deals with stuff that's stressful by being kind of outrageous and making people laugh. (His wife has a degenerative illness and they have two young kids, he carries a heavy load but cuts hair and utterly charms everyone who comes across his pathway. He was a waiter for many years and cleaned up on tips because of his ability to be easy-going and make people laugh).

His facebook status the other day said, "I have decided to become an exotic dancer. For bookings, please call 1 800 MAN CANDY. Please don't make fun of me - I'm just learning.
    hahaha! sounds like an ESFP.

i know a few ESFP's. they talk A LOT... which for some is a little irritating. however, they're good people and only wish to entertain others, or rather make others happy. they are typically intelligent people, but i think their lack of filter gives some an impression of being dim. they're often stereotyped as being dumb or conceded. it really isn't the case though. they're focus is more on having fun than on intellectually stimulating conversations, which gives others that impression as well. the three people that i'm positive of being ESFP's are quite intelligent. Te is their tertiary function.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    infp

One of my best friends is an ESFP, and I love her for much the same reasons Gloriana .

I love the way things only bring her down for a few hours tops before she shakes off that gloomy feeling and goes back to being her cheerful self.

She talks to everyone, remembers everyones birthdays, always has a kind word to say someone to lift their spirits.

I love how trusting she is and yet at the same time I want to beat on everyone who takes advantage of how sweet she is.

I've known lots of ESFP's, and aside from being awful with money, I really enjoy just going along for the cheerful and fun time they usually have loosely planned out.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ESFP

this thread is about me. I like this! where's thumbs up button on this site?

MBTI
    ESFP

ps. Sam's club really is big