* I love that he will go on Facebook and comment pretty much every person in his friends list if he's stuck at home alone for more than an hour. I love that he can't even stand going shopping by himself and I get voice mail messages like "Hey baby girl I'm in Sam's Club!! It's big here!! I miss you!!".
* I love that he won't treat me like a pain in his ass for my hesitant, guarded nature when trying new things but he won't mollycoddle me like I'm a child either. He'll make me get out and do things, and he'll infect me with his excitement rather than force it on me.
* I love how negative people just roll off his back. It's something I really admire and want to learn from him. Some negative Nancy at a party will go on and on about how the whole world is against her and he'll just let those 20 minutes of his life go like "Ah well, what can ya do. Let's get some salsa!" instead of ruminating on how self defeating and destructive her behavior was (like I might, haha).
* I love how easily he makes friends. A couple of weeks ago he went to the butcher counter in the grocery store to order up a special cut of spare ribs. He was gone less than 10 minutes and he comes back to tell me he found out the guy was into kickball and would be joining his friendly kickball league. JUST LIKE THAT! To me that s**t is like superpowers! I find it amazing.
* I love that he is friendly, sweet, and kind with EVERYONE and doesn't discriminate about looks, or age, or class, or any of that crap. I don't think he realizes it but I've seen him brighten the day of SO MANY people with his outgoing friendliness.
* I love his ability to simply not care what other people think and his ability to be who he is without apology. I love his ability to say "I'm awesome!!" without coming off conceited or snotty. He says it like the president just informed him that the top scientists at Harvard confirmed his awesomeness as fact and he's just really excited to share the information with the world, lol.
These are just a few things!!