• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] SFP Stuff

Sunny Ghost

ISFP decor.

4816499005_34610b5611_b.jpg

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
SFP work benches:

99825415_32a5156529.jpg

WorkbenchCover-Final.jpg

ArtistsWorkbench.jpg

workbench.jpg

studio-overall.jpg

KDude

i should probably make a point to build some workspace like that.. i record everything on a memo recorder.. and then i rarely do that anymore either.. but some ideas are spontaneous and i need to get them down quick like that. i now have of bunch of mini cassettes just full of random stuff, and it's become too complicated to sift through and see what's still good

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
Workbenches, finally something good. :)

Sunny Ghost

^i love that photo of the baby. :)

i'd kind of like to see some of my fellow xSFP's work benches. anyone willing?

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i'd kind of like to see some of my fellow xSFP's work benches. anyone willing?

my work bench is in our back-house, i have my pool table and my computer out here also. i have a drill press and band saw and lots of other shit like that, lots of tools, i am a real sucker for tools. i use the pool table for my desk, there are tons of rings from drinks and stains and marks and stuff on the pool table. i will try to snap some photos if i remember........

Sunny Ghost

my work bench is in our back-house, i have my pool table and my computer out here also. i have a drill press and band saw and lots of other shit like that, lots of tools, i am a real sucker for tools. i use the pool table for my desk, there are tons of rings from drinks and stains and marks and stuff on the pool table. i will try to snap some photos if i remember........

hahaha. niiice. my workbench is just my bedroom desk. but it's chock full of arts and crafts supply's, my stereo, and of course, my laptop. ;) i have a bad tendency to break camera's, especially if they are digital. so i've yet to replace my last one... but i might be able to score some cameraphone photos. :smile: