• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] XSTP Stuff!!! :-)

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Well yeah! :cheese:

+1. :wubbie:

I don't knowwwwwwwwww!!!! I wouldn't leave either! When I went to the park here a couple of weeks ago I threatened my cohorts with staying 'til it closes down....on Halloween :D (we *would* have the most realistic hobo costumes!! :yes:)

We should make a park for XSTP types.
1) roller coasters must be at least twice as long as most coasters are today.
2) super fast lines. lines that are so fast, that if you can run fast enough, you could finish the ride, run to the start and get on in less than 5 minutes. (Imagine how long we'd keep the high constantly going!!!)
2.1) the rides will also be arranged so that the next ride is at the exit of the ride you just finished. None of this roaming thru the whole park to find the friggin' start of the line.
3) at least half of the coasters will have upside down loops, vertical drops of 50+ feet...
4) about a quarter of them will get you splashed with water (possibly dyed. wear thrift store clothes! or don't...take home a souvenir of sorts...stained clothes! bwahaha! or maybe we'll have naked rides??? :shock:)
5) the seats will be comfy, so even if you got dragged along by your way-cool friend you'll enjoy sitting on the rides!

And for people who hate coasters lamers....there will be a large field for water balloon fights, another area for paintball wars, yet another for go cart races and the last will be a gigantic pool with crazy diving areas and massive waves to play in.

Feel free to add to my park :D

I don't know about you but when I ride roller coasters my face is pretty much like this. YouTube - Mr Bean - Rollercoster

:cheese:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
awesome.jpg

socks.jpg

hasselhoff_soap.jpg

hhaahah the hoff soap is now my new facebook picture!

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
I don't know about you but when I ride roller coasters my face is pretty much like this. YouTube - Mr Bean - Rollercoster

:cheese:

haha, no way! That's a funny clip. I haven't seen Mr. Bean in awhile!! I react fairly typically on coasters. My stomach gets all tickly....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :holy: And by the end of it, I'm all :yay:!!!

It just goes to show for you tho, that we need more epic coasters for a better thrill! :D

jixmixfix

Permabanned
haha, no way! That's a funny clip. I haven't seen Mr. Bean in awhile!! I react fairly typically on coasters. My stomach gets all tickly....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :holy: And by the end of it, I'm all :yay:!!!

It just goes to show for you tho, that we need more epic coasters for a better thrill! :D

ya me too then I reached puberty lol jk, I actually act kind of silly on roller coasters to other people or I'll say really crazy retarded crap and just be a general over joker to the other people who are dreading for their lives. I usually like to make a silly face too if there is a picture about to be taken. The "shhh" is defiantly something I would do too. lol.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
ya me too then I reached puberty lol jk, I actually act kind of silly on roller coasters to other people or I'll say really crazy retarded crap and just be a general over joker to the other people who are dreading for their lives. I usually like to make a silly face too if there is a picture about to be taken. The "shhh" is defiantly something I would do too. lol.

lol, I had a cube neighbor who would shush me every time I'd sneeze. Bwahahahaha! Made me laugh every time :D

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol, I had a cube neighbor who would shush me every time I'd sneeze. Bwahahahaha! Made me laugh every time :D

Whenever someone sneezes I give them a very stern look and say "STOP IT." :D

The other day I did that to a coworker and she giggled and said "I can't!" (she does like 5+ sneezes in a row). I shook my finger and said very seriously "You see, that is EXACTLY the kind of defeatest attitude that makes you sneeze a million times in a row and get stuck in retail!" She couldn't stop laughing and I was like "Stop laughing this instant! I'M BEING SERIOUS HERE!"

:smile:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Whenever someone sneezes I give them a very stern look and say "STOP IT." :D

The other day I did that to a coworker and she giggled and said "I can't!" (she does like 5+ sneezes in a row). I shook my finger and said very seriously "You see, that is EXACTLY the kind of defeatest attitude that makes you sneeze a million times in a row and get stuck in retail!" She couldn't stop laughing and I was like "Stop laughing this instant! I'M BEING SERIOUS HERE!"

:smile:

I would of sneezed in my hand and try to rub it on your shirt.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would have licked your eye. :D

Yet another world class real-world survival tactic taught at the "Such a Fuckin' Lady" finishing school! Seats are limited, apply NOW!!! :yim_rolling_on_the_

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
motorcycles....
2007_kawa_Z1000_side.jpg

cliff diving...(I really wanna do this!)
cliffdive-Harry-Thomas.jpg

I likes this pic so it's xSTP stuff by default. Also, it's black and white and therefore tasteful...
hands.jpg

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^^^FREAKING BEST MATERIAL EVER!!!^^^ :rock:

KDude

Cliff diving is fun.. But I can't do repeated tries. It's like something I gotta get out of my system sometimes :D

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cliff diving is fun.. But I can't do repeated tries. It's like something I gotta get out of my system sometimes :D

I'm still stuck on the ass-grabbin' JPEG, that's a nice boo-tay! :nice:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
motorcycles....
2007_kawa_Z1000_side.jpg

cliff diving...(I really wanna do this!)
cliffdive-Harry-Thomas.jpg

I likes this pic so it's xSTP stuff by default. Also, it's black and white and therefore tasteful...
hands.jpg

He's got a good grip of that ass....