User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    Well yeah!

+1.

I don't knowwwwwwwwww!!!! I wouldn't leave either! When I went to the park here a couple of weeks ago I threatened my cohorts with staying 'til it closes down....on Halloween (we *would* have the most realistic hobo costumes!! )

We should make a park for XSTP types.
    1) roller coasters must be at least twice as long as most coasters are today.
    2) super fast lines. lines that are so fast, that if you can run fast enough, you could finish the ride, run to the start and get on in less than 5 minutes. (Imagine how long we'd keep the high constantly going!!!)
    2.1) the rides will also be arranged so that the next ride is at the exit of the ride you just finished. None of this roaming thru the whole park to find the friggin' start of the line.
    3) at least half of the coasters will have upside down loops, vertical drops of 50+ feet...
    4) about a quarter of them will get you splashed with water (possibly dyed. wear thrift store clothes! or don't...take home a souvenir of sorts...stained clothes! bwahaha! or maybe we'll have naked rides??? )
    5) the seats will be comfy, so even if you got dragged along by your way-cool friend you'll enjoy sitting on the rides!

And for people who hate coasters lamers....there will be a large field for water balloon fights, another area for paintball wars, yet another for go cart races and the last will be a gigantic pool with crazy diving areas and massive waves to play in.

Feel free to add to my park
    I don't know about you but when I ride roller coasters my face is pretty much like this. YouTube - Mr Bean - Rollercoster

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post

hhaahah the hoff soap is now my new facebook picture!

Permabanned

Ohh yeah I just a hard on.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I don't know about you but when I ride roller coasters my face is pretty much like this. YouTube - Mr Bean - Rollercoster

haha, no way! That's a funny clip. I haven't seen Mr. Bean in awhile!! I react fairly typically on coasters. My stomach gets all tickly....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! And by the end of it, I'm all !!!

It just goes to show for you tho, that we need more epic coasters for a better thrill!
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

Permabanned

haha, no way! That's a funny clip. I haven't seen Mr. Bean in awhile!! I react fairly typically on coasters. My stomach gets all tickly....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! And by the end of it, I'm all !!!

It just goes to show for you tho, that we need more epic coasters for a better thrill!
    ya me too then I reached puberty lol jk, I actually act kind of silly on roller coasters to other people or I'll say really crazy retarded crap and just be a general over joker to the other people who are dreading for their lives. I usually like to make a silly face too if there is a picture about to be taken. The "shhh" is defiantly something I would do too. lol.

MBTI
    ISTP

ya me too then I reached puberty lol jk, I actually act kind of silly on roller coasters to other people or I'll say really crazy retarded crap and just be a general over joker to the other people who are dreading for their lives. I usually like to make a silly face too if there is a picture about to be taken. The "shhh" is defiantly something I would do too. lol.
    lol, I had a cube neighbor who would shush me every time I'd sneeze. Bwahahahaha! Made me laugh every time
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

lol, I had a cube neighbor who would shush me every time I'd sneeze. Bwahahahaha! Made me laugh every time
    Whenever someone sneezes I give them a very stern look and say "STOP IT."

The other day I did that to a coworker and she giggled and said "I can't!" (she does like 5+ sneezes in a row). I shook my finger and said very seriously "You see, that is EXACTLY the kind of defeatest attitude that makes you sneeze a million times in a row and get stuck in retail!" She couldn't stop laughing and I was like "Stop laughing this instant! I'M BEING SERIOUS HERE!"

Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

Permabanned

Whenever someone sneezes I give them a very stern look and say "STOP IT."

The other day I did that to a coworker and she giggled and said "I can't!" (she does like 5+ sneezes in a row). I shook my finger and said very seriously "You see, that is EXACTLY the kind of defeatest attitude that makes you sneeze a million times in a row and get stuck in retail!" She couldn't stop laughing and I was like "Stop laughing this instant! I'M BEING SERIOUS HERE!"

I would of sneezed in my hand and try to rub it on your shirt.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I would of sneezed in my hand and try to rub it on your shirt.
    I would have licked your eye.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

Permabanned

I would have licked your eye.
    yucky yucky cooodies!