• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Post

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
uh, where's the best site in the universe? :popc1:

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So there's this couple who's having relationship problems. They love each other deeply and don't wait their relationship to end, but they just don't feel physically attracted to each other anymore and their sex life is non-existant. They talk to some friends, a happy couple, about the problems they're having and their friends tell them about a fantastic sex therapist who helped their relationship when they were experiencing similar issues.

So, they go to see the therapist. They explain their problems to him and after an extensive psychological and physical examination,m he tells them he thinks he can help them.

"Go to the grocery store," he said, "and buy a box of donuts and a bunch of grapes. Place the donut around your husband's penis and eat it off playfully. Place the grapes inside your wife's vagina and eat them out. Make a game of it. Sex should be fun."

They took his advice and their sex life flourished again.

Not long after, some friends came to themm unsatisfied with their sex life and on the brink of leaving each other because of it. They are referred to the therapist and go to him full of hope that he can save their marriage.

He gives them a psychological evaluation, a physical examination, and comes back to give them the results looking uneasy. "I'm afraid I can't help you," he says.

"Oh, please help us!" the couple begged. "You're out last hope! We don't know what we'll do if you can't help us!"

The therapist hesitated, but finally sighed and said, "Okay, okay...here's what I want you to do, then. Now, I want you to go to the grocery store and buy a box of Cheerios and a bag of apples..."

Last edited: