User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Seriously

Permabanned

Default Seriously

I find that everyone around me is so lame, especially women, is this an ISTP thing? I mean I always feel that it can't get any lamer than this and then it actually does get alot lamer. *sigh*

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

+1.

My inability to see the correlation between gender and the amount of excitement in life aside, there's a saying that goes: Boring people are bored.

What's so lame? People? Life? The people in your life in particular? Family? Friends? Work? Which parts are lame? The drudge of daily life? There isn't much information at all to go by.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Heh you guys (gals, I mean) are jumping the gun. He didn't even explain himself..might have a valid point.

This is how jixmix starts a thread.. completely vague.

Hate

Wow KDude... Now that is optimism! haha...

I just find that the guys going around calling everyone lame and ragging on women are usually the one's that are especially LAME themselves.

heh.. i just think he's probably pissed about something specific, and not airing it out correctly. maybe i'm wong

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    1. ...or she's just not that into you.
    2. ...or you're trying to carry on an online relationship without voice inflection, body language, or visual imagery.
    3. ...or you're overwhelming her with stuff she doesn't need to know about as it's tough for her to interpret properly; refer back to point two.
    4. ...or she doesn't trust you're not talking with your buddies about her the same way you're talking with others here, there, everywhere; Prolly best for her to shut down and say cya at that point. Trust is key; refer back to point two.

...best to keep it real; refer back to point two.
    ...lame = the ISTP guy that posted this thread. Not cool.

Nah, kyuuei is right, I'm still going with gay.
    ya I'm not talking about anyone in particular I just find most people are lame and don't excite me very much, and why are you so pissed what pickle is up your arse? calling me gay isn't going to change my opinion any time soon, and no I'm not a homosexual.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    Nope. Just means you're gay.
    well just cuz i'm not wooed by a womans quarrels doesn't make me homosexual, no.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    heh.. i just think he's probably pissed about something specific, and not airing it out correctly. maybe i'm wong
    I'm not pissed, I find enough excitement and exciting people around me but for the most part I find lamers.

MBTI
    ENFP

I find that to be true where I am. A lot of people are just dull and have nothing going on in their lives. Women too. They're just content to do effectively nothing. But even guys too. Go out and live your life. Go play a sport. Go to a concert. Try something new. Go travel.

I find the girls I tend to be attracted to play sports, or have a musical talent, or are smart (they have exciting minds). They go out and do things. But they are rare.

In the end, these ones tend to stay single, especially the guys. If you can't go out and do SOMETHING, how are you going to even meet a girl, much less ask her out? If a girl is boring, why would someone want to enter a relationship with her?

Enthusiasm is contagious
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I find that everyone around me is so lame, especially women, is this an ISTP thing? I mean I always feel that it can't get any lamer than this and then it actually does get alot lamer. *sigh*
    hmm...might be an SP thing. Even at this stage in life, SP's briefly visit at work and complain about how dull and lame the environment is. That there's no one interesting to talk with except for a few bright spots.