User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 69

Thread: Seriously

  1. #51
    Senior Member IndyGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    Seriously?
    seriously.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

  2. #52
    Senior Member IndyGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Oh boy I don't know where to start...like I've had friends not call me back over trivial matters and disputes = lame. Ummm situations where I would be joking or having fun and others would take things too seriously and get angry = lame. Umm generally being around people who constantly talk about themselves and aren't willing to listen and understand other people = lame. People would think they are superior to one another because of how they look, what they wear and how much money they make.
    maybe it's just because i'm always trying to figure people out, i keep myself interested regardless of the conversation at hand. such as, why is this person so sensitive, or why is this person so concerned with appearance, or why does this person have a hard time cutting loose and taking things lightly, or even why does this person have a hard time looking past these shallow conversations and tapping into something deeper? maybe you could work on your delivery/presentation on jokes or tap more into your intuitive side to see past the conversation at hand.

    i'm just trying to help, not give you a hard time. promise.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

  3. #53
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    maybe it's just because i'm always trying to figure people out, i keep myself interested regardless of the conversation at hand. such as, why is this person so sensitive, or why is this person so concerned with appearance, or why does this person have a hard time cutting loose and taking things lightly, or even why does this person have a hard time looking past these shallow conversations and tapping into something deeper? maybe you could work on your delivery/presentation on jokes or tap more into your intuitive side to see past the conversation at hand.

    i'm just trying to help, not give you a hard time. promise.
    LOL I'm not having a hard time it's just my opinion really. I don't need to analyze peoples emotions and feelings that's what "F's" are for.

  4. #54
    Senior Member IndyGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    LOL I'm not having a hard time it's just my opinion really. I don't need to analyze peoples emotions and feelings that's what "F's" are for.
    i wasn't saying you're having a hard time. just clearing up that i don't mean for it to come off that way if it does.

    it could broaden your experience with people if you attempted to open up that side of you more... don't you think?
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

  5. #55
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    LOL I'm not having a hard time it's just my opinion really. I don't need to analyze peoples emotions and feelings that's what "F's" are for.
    Without being too hard on themselves, everyone should strive to be a XXXX.

  6. #56
    One day and the next Rainne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    seriously.
    "hai guise, im srz!!!"
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

  7. #57
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    i wasn't saying you're having a hard time. just clearing up that i don't mean for it to come off that way if it does.

    it could broaden your experience with people if you attempted to open up that side of you more... don't you think?

  8. #58
    Senior Member IndyGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    such pride.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

  9. #59
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    such pride.
    maybe it's too much pride.

  10. #60
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,879

    Default

    I went back and re-read what I said, but I still fail to find anything attacking in my send. It wasn't my intentions. So, if you're reading it wrong. Stop doing that.

    All I said was. I don't understand how women got the especially in the equation. Asked for clarification on that and details on what specifically he meant was lame, if anything specific at all. I'm not attacking someone's OP about what a woman-hater they may or may not be.

    Stop making my posts out to be anything more than what they are.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Similar Threads

  1. Taking things seriously
    By prplchknz in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 08:22 PM
  2. How Seriously Do You Take the Rep System?
    By heart in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 10:53 AM
  3. Taking MBTT too seriously
    By snegledmaca in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 02:16 PM
  4. Serious health-related question
    By Langrenus in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 04:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO