First 1234 Last

Thread: Seriously

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

So what's the point of attacking Jix when he's not attacking anyone in particular?

I can identify with the frustration that people can't live up to my expectations. I had a few friends in the days of old that would contrive every situation in their lives to get entertainment. What I mean is that they would do something stupid, like lock their keys in their car just so they could tell a story about it later. All situations with them were like that, they were always telling really boring stories about how they had done something, and how unique (but really common and boring):confused: it was.

I couldn't stand these lame people after a while though, I've since grown apart from them and have been searching for people who atleast wont do stupid shit like that.

I think it's best to not really expect anything from the people you meet. Putting expectations on them can only let you down. If you have no expectations in the first place they can only become more interesting.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Artisans of the World Unite!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I find that everyone around me is so lame, especially women, is this an ISTP thing? I mean I always feel that it can't get any lamer than this and then it actually does get alot lamer. *sigh*
    Kind of interesting to read through varying "type" responses to the topic.

I don't see anything "vague" at all. I completely "got" what jix said with no need for detail.

SP's have an ability to communicate that differs from other types. i.e. Just a couple of words and another SP picks right up on the fuller context. Nails it. Almost like we have our own language/lens that transends.

Or being around other SP's and having a conversation about someone else who's present. Right in front of them. They completely miss what's being talked about, especially if it's them.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    1. ...or she's just not that into you.
    2. ...or you're trying to carry on an online relationship without voice inflection, body language, or visual imagery.
    3. ...or you're overwhelming her with stuff she doesn't need to know about as it's tough for her to interpret properly; refer back to point two.
    4. ...or she doesn't trust you're not talking with your buddies about her the same way you're talking with others here, there, everywhere; Prolly best for her to shut down and say cya at that point. Trust is key; refer back to point two.

...best to keep it real; refer back to point two.
    ...lame = the ISTP guy that posted this thread. Not cool.

Nah, kyuuei is right, I'm still going with gay.

"I mean I always feel that it can't get any lamer than this and then it actually does get alot lamer. *sigh*" -jixmixfix

Yup, I hear ya jix

MBTI
    ISTP

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

http://files.posterous.com/ivenw/ztf...vH6cv/CopiQ%3D

I thought the cartoon was awesome. Looks like the link got "blacklisted" though.

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Artisans of the World Unite!
    That, but...

I don't know enough NF's and NT's

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm an INTP and I can relate to people around me being out of step with the things that interest me, mostly because it is of an esoteric nature. Just the subject matter that interests me they have no clue about, like I was hearing some of my classmates talk about string theory ........... it did not sound like they knew what they were talking about. I'm just very bored most of the time, besides talking to the interesting people on this forum.

Then I'm generally misunderstood by most people, there are ALOT of close-minded people around me, they judge me because I don't conform to the cultural norms, like I'm supposed to listen to crappy dirty south rap music, sag my pants, talk claptrap slang, all that mess, they really couldn't care for my intellectual nonsense. I probably just need to find a more stimulating environment, their not going to change just because of me.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

Yeah, dirty south is lame.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

damn... I LIKE people... they make my life more interesting!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett