User Tag List

View Poll Results: Have at it...

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTP

    6 12.50%
  • ISFP

    4 8.33%
  • ESTP

    7 14.58%
  • ESFP

    7 14.58%
  • ISTJ

    4 8.33%
  • ISFJ

    5 10.42%
  • ESTJ

    8 16.67%
  • ESFJ

    6 12.50%
  • INTP

    5 10.42%
  • INTJ

    3 6.25%
  • ENTP

    9 18.75%
  • ENTJ

    9 18.75%
  • INFP

    4 8.33%
  • INFJ

    3 6.25%
  • ENFP

    12 25.00%
  • ENFJ

    5 10.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 210111213 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 126

  1. #111
    Senior Member Kensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Posts
    283

    Default

    What would you say would be the best match for you based on type? (try not to think of your wife, think if you had to remarry, which type would you remarry, although if your wife happens to be the type that you click with most then that's fine)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I enjoy INFP, but I cant keep up with them when it comes to what seems like to me as bouncing off of walls. I do enjoy watching and reading it though, I just cant really jump in and join much.

    I do enjoy the E types who pull me out of my introvertedness even though its hard and out of my comfort level, ones who do that and then tell me I am not doing things right I cant handle, but those who do and just let me be me and kinda guide or steer I have no issues with. It really depends on how unselfish the E type is, do they guide me towards working on my E or do they kick me down because my E is weak. I can see E types being both ways. I can also see them as lets help him, ooohhhh...party...disappears and leaves I standing by themselves. Really depends on person, not necessarily all Es are evil and will screw you over and kick you down.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

    Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

  2. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    What would you say would be the best match for you based on type? (try not to think of your wife, think if you had to remarry, which type would you remarry, although if your wife happens to be the type that you click with most then that's fine)
    I am not married and think my ex wife is the worst type for me and I for her(ENFJ). She is to "people based" and I am to "independent based". The types that intrigue me the most are ENFP/INFP/INFJ/ESTP, not in any particular order. Types that intrigue me are usually ones I would be able to get along with as I don't want a life where I end up in a love/hate relationship. I want someone I actually get along with and enjoy in real life, not "theory" based. Based on real life these are the types I get along with the best.
    Im out, its been fun

  3. #113
    Senior Member Kensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Cool! For me its all of the ExxP types, NFJ's, and any type that pushes boundries instead of following them(which can be any N or P type)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I am not married and think my ex wife is the worst type for me and I for her(ENFJ). She is to "people based" and I am to "independent based". The types that intrigue me the most are ENFP/INFP/INFJ/ESTP, not in any particular order. Types that intrigue me are usually ones I would be able to get along with as I don't want a life where I end up in a love/hate relationship. I want someone I actually get along with and enjoy in real life, not "theory" based. Based on real life these are the types I get along with the best.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

    Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

  4. #114
    Rainy Day Woman MDP2525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I think female ENFP's are good for male ISTP's. I can see that dynamic working.

    With almost every ENFP I know, we eventually end up resenting or annoying each other. Even my best friend (ENFP) would drive me nuts in a relationship. Great friends tho
    Haha. This is my old post. I've been with an ENFP for 2.5 years. Im not sure we will be together very much longer due to some personal issues he is having. Needless to say, if he didn't have those issues (or he fixes them) I think this could work. Regardless, we would remain on good terms. It's that type of connection. Sometimes things work and sometimes it doesn't. So many factors outside type.
    ~luck favors the ready~


    Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance
    Likes Wind Up Rex, Poki liked this post

  5. #115
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I am not married and think my ex wife is the worst type for me and I for her(ENFJ). She is to "people based" and I am to "independent based". The types that intrigue me the most are ENFP/INFP/INFJ/ESTP, not in any particular order. Types that intrigue me are usually ones I would be able to get along with as I don't want a life where I end up in a love/hate relationship. I want someone I actually get along with and enjoy in real life, not "theory" based. Based on real life these are the types I get along with the best.
    Interesting. What other things did you find to be wrong with the ISTP-ENFJ pairing? What was it that drew you to each other in the first place and led to marriage?

  6. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Interesting. What other things did you find to be wrong with the ISTP-ENFJ pairing? What was it that drew you to each other in the first place and led to marriage?
    She is a planner. While i like that since i am a P type. It was to much control for me. it was lets fill all this fun into such a tight time frame we are all stessEd out.

    She would get mad at me on my behalf because i didnt care about something . Which was annoying as hell

    She hated who i was because everyone loved me and stood up for me against her bitchyness

    She is anal and i am go with the flow

    Nothing i did was right because i am not anal which lead to me being lazy

    She has some screwed up perception of me that somehow matches the typical guy, yet i am far from typical.

    Always ended up in i am damned if i do and damned if i dont do to my weakness in planning and my lack of anal

    she truly thought i would come crawling back because i am incompetent and cant do anything for myself. I didnt do it because i was tired of getting bitched at for what i did do

    Our parenting styles differ. I make my words gold, she yells with alot of empty threats

    I felt empty inside, she knew "people" so she didnt know what i wanted. When i told her it was stupid or wrong And then said i never bring anything up because when i did it was dismissed.

    Basically she couldnt see reality for what it was, just some vision in her head and her controlling take over nature was driven by that.

    she is an awesome "people" person, but on a one-on-one scale she sucked because she controlled by trying to put the person with the typical

    She still to this day tells me what i should have done to fix my issues that i dont have issues with, but typical guy would.

    Called me every name in book and truly believes i fit them, yet no one else thinks so.

    the good.

    I am a busy body and helpec alot, she always had plans

    Both have huge hearts and do anything for anyone

    Firts girlfriend

    always late to everything because of sex.

    Always out and about

    Always moving forward to reach goals

    Lots of fun at first before she got all stressed and bitchy

    We got engaged in college, i was stil seeing if she provided what i needed. I ws stupid and said yes when she asked me to marry her during sex. Then by next day everyone knew we were engaged and i was like...shit. wasnt bad enough to call it off. So i just continued to try and pull what was missung out of her. Never found it and then she got srresed and between missing stuff which left me empty and all hell breaking loose it just spiraled down hill.

    She needs typical guy and someone who is less independent. no one really understands me so they cant really help her with me and being a people person thats what she relies on.
    Im out, its been fun

  7. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    And to top it off, i am mentaly unstable, have major anger issues and need mental therapy and jts all my parents fault for the way i am. Yet the last 2 people i dated loved the way my parents raised me because i treat women right, am extremely stable, and have a good head on my shoilders. Go figure.

    She has even talked to my current girlfriend about my weaknesses and my girlfriend just roles her eyes because my ex doesnt really see what i do, just that its not what she wants me to do....basicaly..i need to skin a cat this one way or its wrong.
    Im out, its been fun

  8. #118
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,595

    Default

    I actually think that INTP and ISTP could make a great pair. There would definitely be a comfortable understanding in communication with both being Ti-doms, but the INTP can benefit from having a partner with more sensory awareness. I've known work partners who were INTP and ISTP and that pairing was really smooth and practical. For some reason I think it would work especially well when its the woman who is ISTP.

    As a general rule my impression is that F and T are a difficult pairing, so it's easier if both partners are either F or both are T. It can vary with individuals who can span a wider range of communication styles and relationship assumptions, but it does help to have an easy relationship, rather than "opposites attract".
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

  9. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I actually think that INTP and ISTP could make a great pair. There would definitely be a comfortable understanding in communication with both being Ti-doms, but the INTP can benefit from having a partner with more sensory awareness. I've known work partners who were INTP and ISTP and that pairing was really smooth and practical. For some reason I think it would work especially well when its the woman who is ISTP.

    As a general rule my impression is that F and T are a difficult pairing, so it's easier if both partners are either F or both are T. It can vary with individuals who can span a wider range of communication styles and relationship assumptions, but it does help to have an easy relationship, rather than "opposites attract".
    opposites attract for certain things. I really believe that J vs P plays a huge role in opposites due to nature of it. Perceptives have a common way of looking at world that allows them to get past, Judgers have a way as well that allow them to get along better in areas where they are oposite.

    I really dont think that its a S vs N or T vs Fissues, but heavily dependent on the location of the F/T or S/N due to the different ways we rely as well as the E or I of that function. kinda like how socionics have split it all up. Its alot more complicated then just F vs T or S vs N

    if you look at instant click then N vs S or T vs F may apply, but longer term then instant i believe does not follow the same rules.
    Im out, its been fun

  10. #120
    Senior Member aanule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    She is a planner. While i like that since i am a P type. It was to much control for me. it was lets fill all this fun into such a tight time frame we are all stessEd out.

    She would get mad at me on my behalf because i didnt care about something . Which was annoying as hell

    She hated who i was because everyone loved me and stood up for me against her bitchyness

    She is anal and i am go with the flow

    Nothing i did was right because i am not anal which lead to me being lazy

    She has some screwed up perception of me that somehow matches the typical guy, yet i am far from typical.

    Always ended up in i am damned if i do and damned if i dont do to my weakness in planning and my lack of anal

    she truly thought i would come crawling back because i am incompetent and cant do anything for myself. I didnt do it because i was tired of getting bitched at for what i did do

    Our parenting styles differ. I make my words gold, she yells with alot of empty threats

    I felt empty inside, she knew "people" so she didnt know what i wanted. When i told her it was stupid or wrong And then said i never bring anything up because when i did it was dismissed.

    Basically she couldnt see reality for what it was, just some vision in her head and her controlling take over nature was driven by that.

    she is an awesome "people" person, but on a one-on-one scale she sucked because she controlled by trying to put the person with the typical

    She still to this day tells me what i should have done to fix my issues that i dont have issues with, but typical guy would.

    Called me every name in book and truly believes i fit them, yet no one else thinks so.

    the good.

    I am a busy body and helpec alot, she always had plans

    Both have huge hearts and do anything for anyone

    Firts girlfriend

    always late to everything because of sex.

    Always out and about

    Always moving forward to reach goals

    Lots of fun at first before she got all stressed and bitchy

    We got engaged in college, i was stil seeing if she provided what i needed. I ws stupid and said yes when she asked me to marry her during sex. Then by next day everyone knew we were engaged and i was like...shit. wasnt bad enough to call it off. So i just continued to try and pull what was missung out of her. Never found it and then she got srresed and between missing stuff which left me empty and all hell breaking loose it just spiraled down hill.

    She needs typical guy and someone who is less independent. no one really understands me so they cant really help her with me and being a people person thats what she relies on.
    All of the underlined is true with my ex ENTJ. Just had to point it out because I saw so many similarities.
    "Sometimes I can feel my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living."
    —Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFJ] Judging who is good for you and who is not
    By lasdf23 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 12:31 PM
  2. [ENTP] Who is the best partner in crime for ENTP women?
    By BlahBlahNounBlah in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 09:32 AM
  3. That elusive creature... the female ISTP
    By anotherthink in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 10:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO