12 25.00%
  • ENFJ

5 10.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

best friend (ENFP) is with an (ISTP). They have a baby and everything. Seems to work pretty good

except their apartment always looked like shit. Really a hazard if the baby was crawling around at that point. >_>

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    best friend (ENFP) is with an (ISTP). They have a baby and everything. Seems to work pretty good

except their apartment always looked like shit. Really a hazard if the baby was crawling around at that point. >_>
    I think ENFP too. ENTP would prolly make the ISTP snap "to hell with it all"... eventually.

MBTI
    ENTP

ENTP - ESTP, ISTP are a match.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I think female ENFP's are good for male ISTP's. I can see that dynamic working.

With almost every ENFP I know, we eventually end up resenting or annoying each other. Even my best friend (ENFP) would drive me nuts in a relationship. Great friends tho
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Permabanned

I'm attracted to female ESTJ's but i'm a guy, despite the popular belief I think ESTJs make a great match as well.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

It doesn't appear ENFP and ISTP have much in common at first glance. However, they're suppose to connect with their third function. ENFP dislike when things aren't Te. ENFP's like ISTP's Ni for the same reason they are attractive to INTJ's or INFJ's.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

I'm an ESTP and I prefer an an ExxP partner, preferably an ENFP, despite the ESTP/ISTJ theory. According to that formula that would make INFP the best match for an ISTP that had the same kind of interests I did.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I know there are famous scientist that paired up with their that paired up with their Superego such as ISFJ's and INTJ's. Any couple is possible. However, ISTP's matches should be ESTJ's and ENTJ's because their introverted thinking lines up with their extroverted thinking.

MBTI
    STP

With the stereotypical Male vs Female it creates issues for a female ST. Its stupid we have this stereotype, but it does exist. Kinda like a male NF. Its one of those times where we could get around a lot of interpersonal issues if people just ditched anything that groups people together and stereotypes as if "majority" is somehow equal to "all" I have heard of fuzzy logic and use it, but I know its fuzzy. Not everyone who uses "fuzzy" knows its fuzzy.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    I'm an ESTP and I prefer an an ExxP partner, preferably an ENFP, despite the ESTP/ISTJ theory. According to that formula that would make INFP the best match for an ISTP that had the same kind of interests I did.
    I enjoy INFP, but I cant keep up with them when it comes to what seems like to me as bouncing off of walls. I do enjoy watching and reading it though, I just cant really jump in and join much.

I do enjoy the E types who pull me out of my introvertedness even though its hard and out of my comfort level, ones who do that and then tell me I am not doing things right I cant handle, but those who do and just let me be me and kinda guide or steer I have no issues with. It really depends on how unselfish the E type is, do they guide me towards working on my E or do they kick me down because my E is weak. I can see E types being both ways. I can also see them as lets help him, ooohhhh...party...disappears and leaves I standing by themselves. Really depends on person, not necessarily all Es are evil and will screw you over and kick you down.
    Im out, its been fun