• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP Opinion on Ne'ers?

What is your general reaction to specified behavior?

• Total voters

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Well, the cats don't bite on command so I would try to make a very quiet exit via the back door...
or... I'd call an attorney...
or... I'd call the media!!!

At home:

"What if police suddenly came crashing in, what would you do?"

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
At home:

Would you get tired if these kind of things are always asked?

I think that it's very entertaining. :) I join in usually.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
At home:

Would you get tired if these kind of things are always asked?

I struggle with open ended questions like that. It requires me to close off my mind if that makes sense. Basically every path that "could" happen I have to pick something and follow it like it happened. I prefer "someone else" making the decisions and then going back and forth, offering alternate paths along the way or possibilities.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I like that sort of question. I ask questions like "How would you steal all the weight equipment from the gym?" Those kind of questions are fun.

And if you were with me, I'd be like "Lets do that!" and you would, because for some reason those words out of my mouth causes people to follow along.

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
I don't know, for some reason I always type with high Ne thats nearly equivalent to my Se. So I enjoy Ne, yeah!!! :D:workout::workout::workout::workout::workout::workout:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I enjoy it, too. I like letting my imagination run loose.
As for the political rhetoric about "change," well, I'm still waiting for the pennies from heaven. I want to see pennies rain down from heaven. Oh yeah, and raining cats and dogs. I could go for that, too. We only have two cats. We could use a few more cats and a pair of pug dogs, too.:D

[/I]
I enjoy it sometimes if it's just the "wouldn't it be cool" type of discussion, but not the morons who fall for stuff like political rhetoric about "change" and crap like that.

By the way, awesomely generic poll question. :laugh:

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
i like possibilities...and forging it into reality

G

Ginkgo

And if you were with me, I'd be like "Lets do that!" and you would, because for some reason those words out of my mouth causes people to follow along.

Bolded is potential energy, which is what Ne is. Conceiving of possibilities which could exist within the external environment, and then discovering them.

Underlined is kinetic energy, which is what Se is. Working within the tactile environment as one and perceiving in the moment on impulse.
:)

G

Ginkgo

I think that it's very entertaining. :) I join in usually.

Sweet! Dude, what would happen if you called your mom and told her you never loved her and that you perform sexual acts on fruit?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I struggle with open ended questions like that. It requires me to close off my mind if that makes sense. Basically every path that "could" happen I have to pick something and follow it like it happened. I prefer "someone else" making the decisions and then going back and forth, offering alternate paths along the way or possibilities.

Amen. What is worse is that you know anyone who is asking a question that requires such an answer is taking that answer as truth - not hypothetical- and forming an opinion about you on the imaginative answer....:eek: (you can see it in their eyes...lol)

It's like misrepresenting yourself by answering.

EDIT: I don't mind Ne for entertainment value and humor. I like my friends to be different than me so I do hang around with a lot of N's in this regard. Some with rampant Ne. Takes me out of my own mind. I value that in itself and sometimes it's fun to decide whether you want to play devil's advocate or encourager.

KDude

Well, if you put it that way, it sounds bad. I don't want to be characterized. Even I don't know who I am really. Sort of.

I've dealt with an ENFJ who has a way about her, where she tries to characterize, and make a bold conclusion (or two).. but that's not Ne. I think. I've also dealt with it from an IxFJ. I think an IxTJ dude too. I see a pattern here! I'm making a bold conclusion myself. :doh:

Seriously though, I would think Ne percievers wouldn't do this as much.

Sunny Ghost

It really just depends... I find it interesting how the Ne mind moves from something completely ordinary to something extraordinary. I love imagination and creativity. But I don't do well with ramblings... just in general. Short attention span. I become bored if someone goes on for too long and become super drained. I had this conversation two nights ago with an ENTP I went out on a date with... the conversation somehow moved to this... "nails, there are a lot of nails in the world. i wonder how many?" and then he went on to try and figure out the math. he was attempting to be funny. i was bored.
i do find insightful Ne stimulating. but not silly ramblings.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think SPs get along great with ENPs, that's been my experience at least.

Sunny Ghost

ENFP's, INFP's, INFJ's, INTP's, ENTP's... I love intuitive people! All of my favorite people have been N's of some sort.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think SPs get along great with ENPs, that's been my experience at least.

Mine too (most of my friends are ESTP), but then that's probably because us ExxPs in general have the ability to make everybody like us. :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From my experience, the speculating side and even more the verbose side of Ne can be boring.

Qre:us

Ne annoys the fuck out of me. It's like...WTF!! ...how the hell did you get from A to XIII? :shock:

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I'm sorry for having Ne. Now I'll try to find a way to kill it. Die, Ne, die!

Oh, no, wait, I don't want to kill my Ne. That'll make me a Fi bomb.