• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] The Official Almost Nobody Hates An xSTP Thread

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
that's because IxxJs seem to cause the protective instincts to come out in xSTPs :wubbie:

(at least it applies for me :laugh:)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
that's because IxxJs seem to cause the protective instincts to come out in xSTPs :wubbie:

(at least it applies for me :laugh:)

ESTPs seem more outwardly protective than ISTPs.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yeah... I mentioned that in an earlier post... mess with me and mine and I will f%^& you up good... it's probably that whole tertiary Fe thing :ninja:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah... I mentioned that in an earlier post... mess with me and mine and I will f%^& you up good... it's probably that whole tertiary Fe thing :ninja:
I think it's some weird Fe + Se thing, it doesn't sound too Fe-ish to me (at least the "me" part).

jixmixfix

Permabanned
We xSTPs are happy, artistic, inventive, and resourceful people with a natural tenacity to overcome significant obstacles with nerves of steel, while still adhering to our own understanding of the greater good.

Don't try to restrict our freedom, that's one issue with us.

But that is a small price to pay for all the good we do.

The bringers of joy, the life of the party, the "idea person" that saves the day when all else have given up. These are roles we play well, and are very hard to hate.

And if anyone does hate us, then guess what?

"Sour grapes much, BeeYatch?" :laugh:

Hail to the xTPSs!!! :rock:

I really can't take an ESTP seriously at all lol, but I'm sure nobody takes these clowns seriously ;)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can not like someone right off the bat and never want to get to know them. Maybe that's why we think everyone loves us. We don't waste time surrounding ourselves with anyone but our fans and friends.

A

A window to the soul

well ESTPs and INFPs are suppose to love each other according to socionics.

Indeed. :heart:

I can not like someone right off the bat and never want to get to know them. Maybe that's why we think everyone loves us. We don't waste time surrounding ourselves with anyone but our fans and friends.

Wait, wha?? slow down there. who proclaimed that? um, INFP sure as heck not. I'm slow to LOVE in the lovey sense. This is all just general assessments (? can't spell) that take time. There is a natural fondness or sexual attraction to ESTP, um yes. That's all we're sayin', correct? That's all I'm agreeing to, for the record. Though I don't speak for the rest of the INFP's, I'll certainly try my bestest... ;)

ps, I love everyone in a human factoring sorta way. Tis very different from being in love. :cheese:
dangit, I'm no expert on this subject... INFP's? Anyone? Someone please help me out here, I'm strugglin'! -crickets-

jixmixfix

Permabanned

I wish I could say that.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well ESTPs and INFPs are suppose to love each other according to socionics.
Be careful with that. Socionics is a very different system from MBTI, and the equivalence isn't really very exact. Socionics ESTp is the most common type for MBTI ENTJs and INTJs, and very uncommon for actual ESTPs (those tend to be ESFp -- shockingly enough ESTPs are more likely to be ENFp or ENFj, than ESTp).

A

A window to the soul

Be careful with that. Socionics is a very different system from MBTI, and the equivalence isn't really very exact. Socionics ESTp is the most common type for MBTI ENTJs and INTJs, and very uncommon for actual ESTPs (those tend to be ESFp -- shockingly enough ESTPs are more likely to be ENFp or ENFj, than ESTp).

I like what he had to say. I agree with him. Naturally, I am a lot more attracted to my dual than any other type.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So you like ENTJs then? :newwink: Nothing wrong with that, but that's the type most likely to be your dual (assuming you're INFp). :yes:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then you probably don't like your dual. ;) You just happen to like ESTPs.

The other types that are statistically likely to be your dual are INTJ, and ESTJ (depends on whether you're INFp or INFj -- you could be something else entirely, but it's not that likely). You like either of those?