• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] The Official Almost Nobody Hates An xSTP Thread

wolfy

awsm
I hope not! that's just a sense of loyalty... I use that as my redeeming feature :newwink:

images

Love for family is an awesome thing!​

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
Meh, my brother is ISTP and he's hard to live with. Might be a sibling rivalry type of thing going on though since I'm better at everything. :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The problem with the first poster is that Brad Pitt is an ISFP.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
omfg! Hell yes! We are not alone!

I HATE people who play games. It's like an xSTP is not going to mess with you in the first freakn' place.

But if you choose to mess with one of us? Seems kind of silly to attempt to outfox the Fox. lol

She's a bit brutish, so I don't really see her as 'foxlike', even though she has her way of manipulating others.
I don't take that bullshit. I remember the other day some asshole at work was getting their way all the time, and I ruined it for them, and everyone was so shocked that I stood up to him, but I didn't really understand why no one else did in the first place. :huh:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love stps too :D

But I don't think you can trust someone with absolutely zero enemies! :D

Haha, I have many enemies.
Must be the balance thing. :cry:

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...there's the bully stereotype..

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have something like 1 ennemy for 5 peoples I know.

And I'm not family oriented at all. Though sometimes I realize that I should be.:doh:

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
i love xstps ... it's like playing with fire ... excuse the cliche ... but uhm ... there's the minimum concern for ethics part ...

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is the best argument for me not being an ISTP, because I'm pretty sure most people don't like me at all.

Nonsense! :hug:

Hahah, I know you're not an ISTP, but you have a tiny bit in you! :newwink:

Anyways, yeah, I don't really have any enemies. There's probably a few people that don't like me though. There was one chick way back in high school that hated me. Usually it's the people that sense I don't like them are the ones that don't like me. Although it's been the other way around too.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
ESTPs and ISTPs are loads of fun to have around and are almost as much fun as ISFPs and ESFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headphne:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are lucky. Every xSTPs love ISFJs.:)

See a famous ISTP/ISFJ couple for example:D:
fifthelement15.jpg
Leeloo is INFP. She's Fi, rather than Fe. I actually considered ISFP for her, she seems very coordinated, but she's absurdly Si-reliant.

Bruce Willis is Bruce Willis, as usual, and thus he's indeed ISTP.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The problem with the first poster is that Brad Pitt is an ISFP.
The bigger problem is that Tyler Durden is ENTJ. ;) Being an agent of chaos dos not an SP make.

Oh, and Brad Pitt is ESFP, but close enough. :newwink:

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
I think it's because of our "Leave me out of your drama, no bullshit, down to earth, take action" attitude =)

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
^ oh yes that ... more so istps than estps.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think it's because of our "Leave me out of your drama, no bullshit, down to earth, take action" attitude =)

+10 :wubbie:

It's quite refreshing for me: xSTP's won't stand for people trying to take advantage of me, I've noticed. They get so protective of me, it's really cute and sweet :D