First 123412 Last

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    Yeah, I'm copy catting, but it's true!

Almost nobody hates an xSTP...well unless they're a complete and total control freak and have experienced defeat by the hand of our sword.

Why I like to put up that silly "girly" smiley when I'm not a female I'll never know.

Must be my old age and natural eSTP transition.
    So true. You guys are effortlessly popular and easy to relate to with your laid back, friendly attitudes.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Some ESTPs piss some people off or some people get easily pissed and/or jealous of ESTPs.

ISTPs are not as obvious as ESTP but it seems rare for anyone to hate them unless those poorsports who have been bested by an ISTP and carry a sore spot because of it.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

This is the best argument for me not being an ISTP, because I'm pretty sure most people don't like me at all.

Yeah, I don't get the point of this thread. Why? STPs can be awesome.. but there are plenty of ESTPs with very short term agendas. And they aren't just disliked by "control freaks". If I had to analyze it, all the impulsive, obsessed with winning behavior of an ESTP can go wrong, and just be narcissitic and dominating. The ones without guidance are just going to tell themelves how effective it all is too, and keep doing it.

I met an estp that annoyed me because he was obsessed with winning. It annoyed me because it was the same territory I was obsessed with winning.

I usually get along well with xstps.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm not obsessed with anything that isn't edible... or that isn't sex (and I keep that restricted to sex with my SO)... winning really isn't the object of playing to me... having FUN is the object of playing!

However, I'm not always so sure that I'm the biggest fan of me because I KNOW all of my flaws (laughs at inappropriate times, can be incredibly lazy if the urge strikes, likely to touch hot stoves and be surprized that they are hot, forget to think things through- relying on my ability to think on my feet instead, love of knocking arrogant people down a peg, tendancy to play dumb, horribly protective of friends and family, to the point where if you cross them I get vengeance for them, and it's not pretty )

I can think of two people who dislike me, they have both been on the receiving end of me getting vengeance on them for something- both had it coming by anyone's standards
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm not obsessed with anything that isn't edible...

...horribly protective of friends and family, to the point where if you cross them I get vengeance for them, and it's not pretty )
    You seem obsessed with your family. Are they edible?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I hope not! that's just a sense of loyalty... I use that as my redeeming feature
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I love stps too

But I don't think you can trust someone with absolutely zero enemies!
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    I love stps too

But I don't think you can trust someone with absolutely zero enemies!
    I have 2 enemies!