User Tag List

First 412131415 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Yeah, he's probably trying to get back at you for the hug attack.
    hahahaha toooo lateee..

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Yeah, he's probably trying to get back at you for the hug attack.
    whatev's. he liked it. he just doesn't want to admit it.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

First of all:

I RETUUUUURN DUN DUN DUNNNNN.

I didn't have internet for a long time but that's fixed now.

And now to dig back into the beginning of this thread to answer something completely relevent to something in my life right now.

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    It's quite refreshing for me: xSTP's won't stand for people trying to take advantage of me, I've noticed. They get so protective of me, it's really cute and sweet
    Yeah...so, some shit just went down betwen myself, my ISFJ and an ESFJ friend who pulled some major, I repeat MAJOR no-no bullshit on my baby. She caused some drama that was in truth the fault of all three of us, herself included, but she blamed it entirely on him and wouldn't let it go until he agreed that it was completely his fault -- no, it wasn't even that simple. She made him grovel and say over and over again how wrong he was, and how sorry he was, and how he would make sure it never happened again, just so she would stop ranting and so he could feel like everyone was happy and everything was okay again.

I found out about this after-the-fact. He insisted that he was fine and that he could handle it, but I know him better than that. He was raw inside over what she had made him do. Making an ISFJ feel guilty and then aggressively rubbing their face in it is like stomping on a puppy.

Suffice it to say that I dealt with the problem. Oh, did I ever deal with it. My ISFJ is still in shock over the things that came out of my mouth. He said he now has a personal understanding of what the term "rapid dominance" means.

Anyway...love you ISFJs, you're absolutely adorable, and you deserve to have someone get all protective of you.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I want a ISFJ damzelle in distress to save! And then fuck.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    First of all:

I RETUUUUURN DUN DUN DUNNNNN.

I didn't have internet for a long time but that's fixed now.

And now to dig back into the beginning of this thread to answer something completely relevent to something in my life right now.

Yeah...so, some shit just went down betwen myself, my ISFJ and an ESFJ friend who pulled some major, I repeat MAJOR no-no bullshit on my baby. She caused some drama that was in truth the fault of all three of us, herself included, but she blamed it entirely on him and wouldn't let it go until he agreed that it was completely his fault -- no, it wasn't even that simple. She made him grovel and say over and over again how wrong he was, and how sorry he was, and how he would make sure it never happened again, just so she would stop ranting and so he could feel like everyone was happy and everything was okay again.

I found out about this after-the-fact. He insisted that he was fine and that he could handle it, but I know him better than that. He was raw inside over what she had made him do. Making an ISFJ feel guilty and then aggressively rubbing their face in it is like stomping on a puppy.

Suffice it to say that I dealt with the problem. Oh, did I ever deal with it. My ISFJ is still in shock over the things that came out of my mouth. He said he now has a personal understanding of what the term "rapid dominance" means.

Anyway...love you ISFJs, you're absolutely adorable, and you deserve to have someone get all protective of you.
    PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

*run and tackle hugs you*

Welcome back! Sorry to hear how things went down. I was starting worry that something bad had happened But it seems your OK, minus this little snafu.

Yeah, I've noticed that whenever someone is being incredibly mean or unfair to me, how some of my friends or acquaintances (people I barely speak too!) will come to my defense, often ardently (particularly my STP friends). It's very touching and sweet. I'll put on a big tough guy, "I'm-a-big-boy-and-can-take-care-of-myself" front but I do very much appreciate it.

The thing is, I don't understand what instills such loyalty. I know why *I* often display such degrees of loyalty but I don't expect everyone to think like me. My friends I can understand but people I barely know or talk too? It's incredibly sweet but I just don't get it
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

It's probably because we can see past the tough-guy act pretty easily and we know how easy it is for people to hurt you. For me, the brave face is part of what makes me feel so protective. I can't stand a person whining and wailing about how unfair everything is, but a person who tries to keep it confined to himself and doesn't want to drag others into it -- I respect the strength it takes to do that and it pisses me off that someone took advantage of you and damnit, unfairness in general just pisses me off. It's one thing if you work the system and you're clever about getting what you want, it's something else entirely when you exploit the vulnerabilities of another and make them feel bad to get what you want. That's just...unsportsmanlike.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    whatev's. he liked it. he just doesn't want to admit it.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    It's probably because we can see past the tough-guy act pretty easily and we know how easy it is for people to hurt you. For me, the brave face is part of what makes me feel so protective. I can't stand a person whining and wailing about how unfair everything is, but a person who tries to keep it confined to himself and doesn't want to drag others into it -- I respect the strength it takes to do that and it pisses me off that someone took advantage of you and damnit, unfairness in general just pisses me off. It's one thing if you work the system and you're clever about getting what you want, it's something else entirely when you exploit the vulnerabilities of another and make them feel bad to get what you want. That's just...unsportsmanlike.
    I will even begin to protect an xSTJ.
    Im out, its been fun

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

anyone who messes with MY istj is going to pay... I will happily threaten people for him
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    anyone who messes with MY istj is going to pay... I will happily threaten people for him
    what now?