User Tag List

12 Last

Default am I actually ISFP or what's the deal

okay so I determined I was ISFP a long time ago and I'm fairly certain I am, but in the past couple of months I was checked into rehab and had to be around 20+ plus guys all day. I found that I'm much more extroverted than I thought. I'm not super loud or overbearing or anything, but just generally silly and say random things and if someone walks in the room I have no problem striking up a conversation.

I enjoy time by myself though. I can have really intense convos with someone or just generally be aloof sometimes. I can be really sarcastic but if I hurt someone's feelings then I say sorry.

could anyone clarify on this? are these characteristics of a fi se ni te?

I work in the gym and deal with thirty plus people a day. Making conversation, helping them out, teaching this and that. I like all that stuff, it doesn't tire me out either, I just tend to flip between on and off. It is Se.

I can be around people, but I don't think I participate in the same way ESFPs do. I mean, if I'm at a table with ESFPs or something, there's definitely a difference.

MBTI
    IntP
    Enneagram
    =)
    Socionics
    =)

ya i love interacting with people too!!

but im still introvert at heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

hey warm8, i just recently started calling myself an extrovert too. i see myself as more solitary, but i have an ease and enjoyment with people that is hard to ignore.

maybe try thinking of yourself as an extrovert and calling yourself an extrovert, and see how it works out for you. see how it feels for a while.

heh i tried calling myself extroverted once and my friend was like... "ooookkkay.."

see if that happens

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I tell people that I'm an introvert and they say, yeah, right. OK. So I'm not shy anymore. Most people that I know seem to associate introversion with shyness.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

It is true that I am energised by people and I never tire when I am in a environment I like and people I like. It is also true I tend to be more reserved in my actions, observe then respond. That is more me and that is why I am introvert.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I'm a motormouth but not in a group... so introvert is probably right for me.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Not sure if this is true in practice, but I do hear that "ISxx" are "engaged introverts" - meaning that people tire them as with all introverts, but they still like to throw themselves into the scene. It's kind of like exercising. It wears you out, but you feel good doing it.

Whereas with some ENxxs, especially ENxPs like myself, I hear we're dubbed "detached extroverts". In that we get energized by our external environment, but because of the N, we don't tend to dive in and immerse ourselves like SP/Se-users tend to.

Of course, there are ENTPs out there who are absolutely unable to shut the pfuch up. Of course, I'm not one of them, I'm always right to the point.

Oh, what WAS my point? Yes, from what I gather, you do seem ISFP.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg