User Tag List

View Poll Results: What are your AD&D Character Alignments?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lawful Good

0 0%
  • Lawful Neutral

0 0%
  • Lawful Evil

0 0%
  • Neutral Good

4 16.67%
  • Neutral

9 37.50%
  • Neutral Evil

2 8.33%
  • Chaotic Good

5 20.83%
  • Chaotc Neutral

4 16.67%
  • Chaotic Evil

0 0%
First 34567 Last

Tank Girl is a Chaotic Good ESTP

Since we're talking James Bond.. Austin Powers. The Chaotic Good ESFP (with a Lawful Evil INTJ arche enemy no less )

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    edit: Go back to Neutral Good Jeffster
    Why?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

I got chaotic neutral but chaotic good sounds closer to what I am like. Don't really know...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Why?
    Well, I don't want to be too serious, but.. uh..

True Neutral (also known as Neutral Neutral) is the Character Alignment that takes no side. There are several ways this can manifest:
    1.They are morally cowardly, compromisers, or opportunists.

As far as ISFP goes:
    If the individual has values greater than herself, [introverted] feeling may express itself in valiant acts of selflessness. Turned in upon self, however, it becomes an unscrupulous, capricious enigma, capable even of heinous acts of deception and treachery.

I doubt you fit those descriptions.

But anyways, this is all kinda interesting to me because it illuminates just how shitty Fi can be (usually defaulted as a good thing..but it's not. It can be lazy, or scary, or heroic).

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well, I don't want to be too serious, but.. uh..

True Neutral (also known as Neutral Neutral) is the Character Alignment that takes no side. There are several ways this can manifest:
    1.They are morally cowardly, compromisers, or opportunists.

As far as ISFP goes:
    If the individual has values greater than herself, [introverted] feeling may express itself in valiant acts of selflessness. Turned in upon self, however, it becomes an unscrupulous, capricious enigma, capable even of heinous acts of deception and treachery.

I doubt you fit those descriptions.

But anyways, this is all kinda interesting to me because it illuminates just how shitty Fi can be (usually defaulted as a good thing..but it's not. It can be lazy, or scary, or heroic).

DUDE. It's D&D.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Your Character’s Alignment

True Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

i got neutral good.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

DUDE. It's D&D.
    "D&D: It's life. MBTI., uh, D&D."

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

DUDE. It's D&D.
    Damn straight, it's D&D. I'll cast a lightning bolt on you now. Smartass. You need to stop being such a dismissive philistine. Or at least, learn to how to get away from discussions without trying to make people feel stupid, all because of your own inadequacy. That shit isn't going to fly with me. And I'm talking in general, man. I even lost someone on my friend's list once (and I had to gain them back again), simply because of that flippant "shortness" of yours. You hurt them in a more serious discussion. And you do not care. And it was like I was guilty by association.. I kid you not. For some reason, people see you as representing ISFPs, whether you know it or not. And that annoys me because as far as I'm concerned, you keep proving that you are the lowest common denominator of the type. Not anyone with some kind of.. unofficial leadership or what have you. I only posed the suggestion to you about "neutrality" because I wanted to appeal to your better side, and make you think whether you really do have values or not. Because I don't think you do. All you care about is breakfast tacos, I think.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Damn straight, it's D&D. I'll cast a lightning bolt on you now. Smartass. You need to stop being such a dismissive philistine. Or at least, learn to how to get away from discussions without trying to make people feel stupid, all because of your own inadequacy. That shit isn't going to fly with me. And I'm talking in general, man. I even lost someone on my friend's list once (and I had to gain them back again), simply because of that flippant "shortness" of yours. You hurt them in a more serious discussion. And you do not care. And it was like I was guilty by association.. I kid you not. For some reason, people see you as representing ISFPs, whether you know it or not. And that annoys me because as far as I'm concerned, you keep proving that you are the lowest common denominator of the type. Not anyone with some kind of.. unofficial leadership or what have you. I only posed the suggestion to you about "neutrality" because I wanted to appeal to your better side, and make you think whether you really do have values or not. Because I don't think you do. All you care about is breakfast tacos, I think.