User Tag List

View Poll Results: What are your AD&D Character Alignments?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lawful Good

0 0%
  • Lawful Neutral

0 0%
  • Lawful Evil

0 0%
  • Neutral Good

4 16.67%
  • Neutral

9 37.50%
  • Neutral Evil

2 8.33%
  • Chaotic Good

5 20.83%
  • Chaotc Neutral

4 16.67%
  • Chaotic Evil

0 0%
First 891011 Last

Are you trying to say youre a pirate?

I have a "chaotic neutral" streak, I guess, but I try my best to be "neutral good". I'd hate to explain it though.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

on the other hand, I would like to be more Lawfully Good... or at least Neutrally Good (maybe not even necissarily good!) because Chaotic and society don't seem to mix well... I just have a pathological need to rebel
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Same here, but.. tbh, spiritual matters and stuff changed me, and kind of "indirectly" push me in line with some of society. not all of it, but there's enough meeting points between my "Fi" and Fe to do OK

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    17 yr old peasant girl in the 1400's, who says she talks to angels and the virgin mary and wants to lead an army...that's lawful? not by her era's standards, and not really by ours either. in my mind, she's a realistic example of a chaotic, individualistic person, regardless of some "king" rule (i guess i'm just saying that rule needs more flexibility in reality. fiction is different).
    Hum, yes OK.

Jeanne d'Arc: Neutral Good.

and will is a pirate!..one who's willing to even part from jack if he feels like it..
    Yes, but very nice guy for a pirate. Fa to be as rebelious, ravenous and unconformist as the average pirate. Absolutely no love for Chaos. See thge difference with Jack Sparrow. Lisbeth Swan is a true Chaotic Good her.

anyways, you could be right about buffy..my judgement's a bit clouded cuz i was looking for male and female examples. and i guess if i'm gonna call bella swan unconvetional, then i may as well call buffy that too...she shagged not just one vampire, but two.
    Yes, she's more on a Chaotic Good leanings, except when she date that Lawful Good of Riley. She's a little more neutral good here, but she definetly
    turn Chaotic Good for ever after she destroys The Initiative.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Oh I am very happy to be a chaotic good. It seems to be a good combination for an antiwar protester!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    on the other hand, I would like to be more Lawfully Good... or at least Neutrally Good (maybe not even necissarily good!) because Chaotic and society don't seem to mix well... I just have a pathological need to rebel
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Hum, yes OK.

Jeanne d'Arc: Neutral Good.

Yes, she's more on a Chaotic Good leanings, except when she date that Lawful Good of Riley. She's a little more neutral good here, but she definetly
    turn Chaotic Good for ever after she destroys The Initiative.
    Cool.. yeah, just flip their position around. Makes enough sense.

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Are you trying to say youre a pirate? ...
    I said I was neutral good because I chose one of your typings and one of Speed's. From that I deduced, I am neutral good.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Chaotic Neutral
    ESTP - Jack Sparrow, Tank Girl, Faith from BTVS, Conan, Tyler Durden, Achille
    ESFP - Catwoman, Mick Jagger, Flash
    ISTP - Riddick, Han Solo, Spike from BTVS, Angel Face from Fight Club, Matt from Death note, Marv from Sin City, Frank Zappa, The Beastie Boys
    ISFP - Sarah Connor

Chaotic Good
    ESTP - Robin Hood, Erin Brokovitch, Axl Rose, Hannibal Smith, Faceman, Peppermint Patty, Sonic the Edgehog, R2-D2, Sanji from One Piece, Calamity Jane
    ESFP - Johnny Storm, Elvis Presley, Ekichi Onizuka, Namie from One Piece, Buffy
    ISTP - Jack Bauer, Harry Callahan, Wolverine, Dick Grayson/Robin/Nightwing
    ISFP - Thirteen from House M.D, Bella from Twilight, Wash from Firefly, Barbara Streisand, Alladin

Chaotic Evil
    ESTP - Alex DeLarge, Beetlejuice
    ESFP - ?
    ISTP - Darth Maul, Junya Akutsu from Young GTO, Usama Bin Laden
    ISFP - Leatherface, Eric Draven from The Crow, Sid Vicious

Neutral Good
    ESTP - The Genie from Alladin, Merry from LOTR, Adam Ant, Thomas O'Malley from The Aristocats
    ESFP - Wonder Woman, Hercule, Chewbacca, Cody Lambert
    ISTP - Solid Snake, MacGyver, Legolas, Huey, Dewey & Louie
    ISFP - Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Winnie The Pooh
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

lol, barbara streisand. uh, not my cup of tea and wouldnt disagree that she's isfp, but why put on that list? O_o There are so many better isfp examples (i mean, in the context of this d&d thing and all that)

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

She is very creative, independant and follow her whims without considerations for order. She is quite chaotic but not driven to accomplish good: Chaotic Neutral.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%