User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Default Istp male and Entj female "Help required"

"Istp male and Entj female"...

Curious if any ISTP men have had success with us ENTJ females.....

I think l am being "ISTP" romanced but am a little unsure, sms's everyday but not taking things further.. Ahhh yes, only once for a get together, then back to skype and sms's...

I've read many posts but still find this a litttle frustrating....

I did get , "I trust you" out of him.... So l suppose that is something and he has told me some very personal information, WAY more than l would have given..

Both in late 30s so not children.....

ISTP wisdom as to what the hell is going on, welcome

ENTJ Female

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Last edited by Speed Gavroche; 06-16-2010 at 12:56 PM.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTJ

Ohh Bloody Great...

Whilst he's shacking up with a wookie, I'm waiting and spending my time saving the world, inbetween hairdresser visits (perfecting the "buns")..

As much as I love Hans I'm hoping this is not the scenario...

BTW: these calls are more frequent, but when is he going to make a move? ( it's been a year).... Is it a case of , don't see so don't think about?

The force better bloody hurry up :-D

MBTI
    IsTP

The male ISTP can be tricky, relationships are intimidating to the ISTP and they don't normally fall head-over-heels. They usually have a pretty good idea what they are looking for from the get go, and having established a trust is good sign given I've never trusted right off the bat. With time, patience, and understanding slowly, little by little something special will develop. You'd probably be surprised just how devoted an ISTP can become, so be aware that if the relationship is broke down and not gong forward he may still have a very hard time accepting it and letting go and he may slip into the mindset that all problems can be fixed (no matter the personal cost) Thankfully we put a lot of work maintaining our loves so you won't have to worry about him 'trading up' if life hits a snag. In fact you'll be hard pressed to find a more strong connection in TypeC then the one between an ISTP and his... Automobile.

As for women and valentines day and relationships? Sorry toots I'm clueless, just don't spill anything on the leather, ok?
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Suggestion: why not ask him out yourself?
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ENTJ

Takes a deep breath......

WILLFREY
    I nearly fell off my chair with laughter at the description of first love.....automobile..... It's beyond funny as this is the case with this ISTP.... Engineering (automotive).......

Tricky is the correct word, how much patience does a woman need, I have to restrain myself from frightening the hell out of him by grabbing his shirt and kissing him senseless..
    with the words..... does this help you make up your mind?........

I read in one of the posts, that an ISTP male doesnt like to be asked out as he feels controlled and pushed around.... as you can probably gather l am no wall flower and would not hesitate to do so if it would make a difference.....

So what is the plan of action, wait and see... Or just go ask.......

I dont even know what kind of friendship this is......I'm after a companion, lover and sidekick.. the kind of guy that will never freak out under pressure not matter what lm doing

WILLFREY Buckle up baby..... You would be in the passenger seat holding the latte as l take you for drive at top speed through bushland...... Careful not ruin the leather and not from the latte ....:P

MBTI
    ENTJ

MDP2525

Love the "Rules?...In a knife fight?"

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by stealth View Post
    Tricky is the correct word, how much patience does a woman need, I have to restrain myself from frightening the hell out of him by grabbing his shirt and kissing him senseless..
    with the words..... does this help you make up your mind?........
    That might work just don't do it while either of you are drunk.

I read in one of the posts, that an ISTP male doesnt like to be asked out as he feels controlled and pushed around.... as you can probably gather l am no wall flower and would not hesitate to do so if it would make a difference.....
    One of my best friends is an ENTJ female. Damn right you guys are no wall flowers! She dated an ISTP once. She ended up reading into his behavior so much that it stifled her normal confidence and she stalled out. They never really started. In all fairness, I thought he wasn't too good of a catch for reasons not type related.

So what is the plan of action, wait and see... Or just go ask.......
    If a moment or opportunity to ask him out feels right - take advantage of it or him
    ~luck favors the ready~

MBTI
    ENTJ

Ahhh MDP:-)

It seems we share the same Female logic... But I'm a little cautious...

Another week with a couple of SMS a day" roll my eyes"...

I can't be seen to loose the upper hand as I only have one shot with the ISTP male, it seems they are rather fickle.... Oh sorry "tricky".. I also dont want him to think this is a fun friend situation...

Bloody istp's, you make everything complicated...:-D

Mental note: walking, typing and dodging peek hour traffic.. Not safe

So my plan is to live my life and not make any plans with him... See if I get an invite anywhere... Not met any family as yet, only one friend..

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Maybe compromise by hanging out, getting to know each other better as friends but no romancing yet. Might be a good idea. Can't go wrong with that with any ISTP!

Good luck!
    ~luck favors the ready~