• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Istp male and Entj female "Help required"

stealth

MBTI Type
ENTJ
"Istp male and Entj female"...

Curious if any ISTP men have had success with us ENTJ females.....

I think l am being "ISTP" romanced but am a little unsure, sms's everyday but not taking things further.. Ahhh yes, only once for a get together, then back to skype and sms's...

I've read many posts but still find this a litttle frustrating....

I did get , "I trust you" out of him.... So l suppose that is something and he has told me some very personal information, WAY more than l would have given..

Both in late 30s so not children.....

ISTP wisdom as to what the hell is going on, welcome :D

ENTJ Female

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
300.star.wars.122208.jpg

Last edited:

stealth

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Ohh Bloody Great...

Whilst he's shacking up with a wookie, I'm waiting and spending my time saving the world, inbetween hairdresser visits (perfecting the "buns")..

As much as I love Hans I'm hoping this is not the scenario...

BTW: these calls are more frequent, but when is he going to make a move? ( it's been a year).... Is it a case of , don't see so don't think about?

The force better bloody hurry up :-D

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
The male ISTP can be tricky, relationships are intimidating to the ISTP and they don't normally fall head-over-heels. They usually have a pretty good idea what they are looking for from the get go, and having established a trust is good sign given I've never trusted right off the bat. With time, patience, and understanding slowly, little by little something special will develop. You'd probably be surprised just how devoted an ISTP can become, so be aware that if the relationship is broke down and not gong forward he may still have a very hard time accepting it and letting go and he may slip into the mindset that all problems can be fixed (no matter the personal cost) Thankfully we put a lot of work maintaining our loves so you won't have to worry about him 'trading up' if life hits a snag. In fact you'll be hard pressed to find a more strong connection in TypeC then the one between an ISTP and his... Automobile.

As for women and valentines day and relationships? Sorry toots I'm clueless, just don't spill anything on the leather, ok? :smoke:

stealth

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Takes a deep breath......:)

WILLFREY
I nearly fell off my chair with laughter at the description of first love.....automobile..... It's beyond funny as this is the case with this ISTP.... Engineering (automotive).......

Tricky is the correct word, how much patience does a woman need, I have to restrain myself from frightening the hell out of him by grabbing his shirt and kissing him senseless..
with the words..... does this help you make up your mind?........

I read in one of the posts, that an ISTP male doesnt like to be asked out as he feels controlled and pushed around.... as you can probably gather l am no wall flower and would not hesitate to do so if it would make a difference.....

So what is the plan of action, wait and see... Or just go ask.......

I dont even know what kind of friendship this is......I'm after a companion, lover and sidekick.. the kind of guy that will never freak out under pressure not matter what lm doing :D

WILLFREY Buckle up baby..... You would be in the passenger seat holding the latte as l take you for drive at top speed through bushland...... Careful not ruin the leather and not from the latte ....:p

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tricky is the correct word, how much patience does a woman need, I have to restrain myself from frightening the hell out of him by grabbing his shirt and kissing him senseless..

That might work just don't do it while either of you are drunk. :yes:

I read in one of the posts, that an ISTP male doesnt like to be asked out as he feels controlled and pushed around.... as you can probably gather l am no wall flower and would not hesitate to do so if it would make a difference.....

One of my best friends is an ENTJ female. Damn right you guys are no wall flowers! :newwink: She dated an ISTP once. She ended up reading into his behavior so much that it stifled her normal confidence and she stalled out. They never really started. In all fairness, I thought he wasn't too good of a catch for reasons not type related.

If a moment or opportunity to ask him out feels right - take advantage of it or him :whistling:

stealth

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Ahhh MDP:)

It seems we share the same Female logic... But I'm a little cautious...

Another week with a couple of SMS a day" roll my eyes"...

I can't be seen to loose the upper hand as I only have one shot with the ISTP male, it seems they are rather fickle.... Oh sorry "tricky".. I also dont want him to think this is a fun friend situation...

Bloody istp's, you make everything complicated...:-D

Mental note: walking, typing and dodging peek hour traffic.. Not safe

So my plan is to live my life and not make any plans with him... See if I get an invite anywhere... Not met any family as yet, only one friend..

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe compromise by hanging out, getting to know each other better as friends but no romancing yet. Might be a good idea. Can't go wrong with that with any ISTP!

Good luck!

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Just spend time and hang out with him.

stealth

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I can see a stall factor here already........ Curious to see if he does ask me to come over to hangout....

Dont get me wrong ENTJ women are no walk in the park...but lSTP's.......MAN

Just think all you ISTP men out there, you could just walk up and ask an ENTJ woman out...

Step one: Say something funny and witty
Step two: Hey! Want to go blah blah
Step three: We are both off an exciting adventure..

Three easy steps....:D

Thanks Rainne and M

stealth

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Ohhh.... Do ISTPs become excited over a woman who is never intimidated..... I mean never? Or is this a little bit of a turn off..

I really do appreciate all feedback and will be very polite in replies :D

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Ohhh.... Do ISTPs become excited over a woman who is never intimidated..... I mean never? Or is this a little bit of a turn off..

I really do appreciate all feedback and will be very polite in replies :D

Is she hot? :devil:

I'm looking for an easy going low-stress woman, I'm thinking at my age they've all been taken, or more likely, are unicorns.

A woman thats never intimidated? As long as she isn't tactless and has a bit of restraint. When I read the words 'woman that's never intimidated' I get a mental picture of a chick with too much makeup be a self-affirming bitch who does nothing but 'speak her mind'

stealth

MBTI Type
ENTJ
OK......... Reply in logical point form :D

Q> Is she hot?
A> Has been told sexy with a touch of class....... like most ENTJ women;)

Q> I'm looking for an easy going low-stress woman, I'm thinking at my age they've all been taken, or more likely, are unicorns.
A> Entj women are low stress and no drama queens, if this is an ISTP males fantasy we are the women for you...... Not all taken or unicorns, we just find it extremely hard to find an equal.. Strong men with an IQ seem to be a myth for us also...... Metrosexual males in pop culture have a bloody lot to answer for.... YES!! I'm talking to you Johnny Deep

Q>A woman that's never intimidated? As long as she isn't tactless and has a bit of restraint. When I read the words 'woman that's never intimidated' I get a mental picture of a chick with too much makeup be a self-affirming bitch who does nothing but 'speak her mind' A>Never intimidated but can and will show tact and restraint with someone she respects, the rest of the population......Respect is never given, you have to work for it

Q>I get a mental picture of a chick with too much makeup be a self-affirming bitch who does nothing but 'speak her mind'
A> Women who use too much makeup are usually not that confident, its a mask they hide behind, we dont need it. Don't get me wrong l spend a little time infront of the mirror to get that natural complexion look with makeup, but not the warpaint.
(self affirming bitch that speaks her mind........Only if you get on the wrong side :D so play nicely with us)

Of course I'm not speaking on behalf of the ENTJ females but l'm sure we are all have the same problems...:)

As for my tricky ISTP male, well the trail seems to have gone cold for four days... No weekend invite or contact...... If l had to guess, he may be sitting and observing my reaction to no contact, if any messages come from me....... Just a thought......

Work Monday, need to spend time doing the many thousands of bloody chores it is to be a female....... You don't become sexy overnight, It's a full time job in itself..:p

Not to mention the time allocated to polishing the light saber incase there is a second round of battle...;)

stealth

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Ohhhh GREAT........

Now lm getting the cold shoulder and the "woman at work is really hot crap".... What the hell is wrong with you ISTP's " insert rolling eyes"....... Do all you can with sms
s and one catch up.. then keep it up for a couple of weeks.. then go really cold...... WTH

Is this a stupid test to see if l care?. To get a reaction

( My reply to this was " maybe if you get lucky you can have the hot woman at work as a girlfriend" then left if a that........never to mention it again...

T

ThatGirl

The above is exactly what I would and have done. Never once received negative feedback, regardless of the type.

The way I see it, I waste no year (going on years) waiting for a man.

stealth

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Ahhh Thatgirl :D

Last time I did go for that style, it scared the living hell out of the poor guy....... "INTJ"

Stu Katz

MBTI Type
'sup
Enneagram
dawg
He sounds super shy, but unsure of your signals. Maybe he doesn't like rejection or is a little dumb.

Maybe he's decided it's going nowhere for him now, and has given up. Everything is a test of interest in his head now, which means there's nothing going to happen anymore. Dummy.

If there's some thing or a place you like to be, did you mention it to him? He should ask you out after that. Any contact you have with him would re-start his contacts and hopefully get him to go out. If not, he's more than a little dumb.

That's what I used to be like in high school. Not anything resembling that anymore. So glad my youth is behind me.
Australia is very far away from where I am, too bad. :)