User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Just spend time and hang out with him.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I can see a stall factor here already........ Curious to see if he does ask me to come over to hangout....

Dont get me wrong ENTJ women are no walk in the park...but lSTP's.......MAN

Just think all you ISTP men out there, you could just walk up and ask an ENTJ woman out...

Step one: Say something funny and witty
    Step two: Hey! Want to go blah blah
    Step three: We are both off an exciting adventure..

Three easy steps....

Thanks Rainne and M

MBTI
    ENTJ

Ohhh.... Do ISTPs become excited over a woman who is never intimidated..... I mean never? Or is this a little bit of a turn off..

I really do appreciate all feedback and will be very polite in replies

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by stealth View Post
    Ohhh.... Do ISTPs become excited over a woman who is never intimidated..... I mean never? Or is this a little bit of a turn off..

I really do appreciate all feedback and will be very polite in replies
    Is she hot?

I'm looking for an easy going low-stress woman, I'm thinking at my age they've all been taken, or more likely, are unicorns.

A woman thats never intimidated? As long as she isn't tactless and has a bit of restraint. When I read the words 'woman that's never intimidated' I get a mental picture of a chick with too much makeup be a self-affirming bitch who does nothing but 'speak her mind'
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    ENTJ

OK......... Reply in logical point form

Q> Is she hot?
    A> Has been told sexy with a touch of class....... like most ENTJ women

Q> I'm looking for an easy going low-stress woman, I'm thinking at my age they've all been taken, or more likely, are unicorns.
    A> Entj women are low stress and no drama queens, if this is an ISTP males fantasy we are the women for you...... Not all taken or unicorns, we just find it extremely hard to find an equal.. Strong men with an IQ seem to be a myth for us also...... Metrosexual males in pop culture have a bloody lot to answer for.... YES!! I'm talking to you Johnny Deep

Q>A woman that's never intimidated? As long as she isn't tactless and has a bit of restraint. When I read the words 'woman that's never intimidated' I get a mental picture of a chick with too much makeup be a self-affirming bitch who does nothing but 'speak her mind' A>Never intimidated but can and will show tact and restraint with someone she respects, the rest of the population......Respect is never given, you have to work for it

Q>I get a mental picture of a chick with too much makeup be a self-affirming bitch who does nothing but 'speak her mind'
    A> Women who use too much makeup are usually not that confident, its a mask they hide behind, we dont need it. Don't get me wrong l spend a little time infront of the mirror to get that natural complexion look with makeup, but not the warpaint.
    (self affirming bitch that speaks her mind........Only if you get on the wrong side so play nicely with us)

Of course I'm not speaking on behalf of the ENTJ females but l'm sure we are all have the same problems...

As for my tricky ISTP male, well the trail seems to have gone cold for four days... No weekend invite or contact...... If l had to guess, he may be sitting and observing my reaction to no contact, if any messages come from me....... Just a thought......

Work Monday, need to spend time doing the many thousands of bloody chores it is to be a female....... You don't become sexy overnight, It's a full time job in itself..:P

Not to mention the time allocated to polishing the light saber incase there is a second round of battle...

MBTI
    ENTJ

Ohhhh GREAT........

Now lm getting the cold shoulder and the "woman at work is really hot crap".... What the hell is wrong with you ISTP's " insert rolling eyes"....... Do all you can with sms
    s and one catch up.. then keep it up for a couple of weeks.. then go really cold...... WTH

Is this a stupid test to see if l care?. To get a reaction

( My reply to this was " maybe if you get lucky you can have the hot woman at work as a girlfriend" then left if a that........never to mention it again...

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by stealth View Post

Tricky is the correct word, how much patience does a woman need, I have to restrain myself from frightening the hell out of him by grabbing his shirt and kissing him senseless..
    with the words..... does this help you make up your mind?........

So what is the plan of action, wait and see... Or just go ask.......
    The above is exactly what I would and have done. Never once received negative feedback, regardless of the type.

The way I see it, I waste no year (going on years) waiting for a man.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Ahhh Thatgirl

Last time I did go for that style, it scared the living hell out of the poor guy....... "INTJ"

MBTI
    'sup
    Enneagram
    dawg

He sounds super shy, but unsure of your signals. Maybe he doesn't like rejection or is a little dumb.

Maybe he's decided it's going nowhere for him now, and has given up. Everything is a test of interest in his head now, which means there's nothing going to happen anymore. Dummy.

If there's some thing or a place you like to be, did you mention it to him? He should ask you out after that. Any contact you have with him would re-start his contacts and hopefully get him to go out. If not, he's more than a little dumb.

That's what I used to be like in high school. Not anything resembling that anymore. So glad my youth is behind me.
    Australia is very far away from where I am, too bad.

Permabanned

god i can't stand NTJ's sorry guys...