• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Anyone hear from Pettycure?

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has heard from her? I'm just wondering where one of my most favoritieses of ESTP's vanished too :cry:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has heard from her? I'm just wondering where one of my most favoritieses of ESTP's vanished too :cry:

She's an ESTP. So, she's probly...you know...doing stuff.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have not seen her sing-in to Yahoo IM for a loooong time either.
I hope she is OK! :shock:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
no clue... now who will I discuss etymology with :sadbanana:

seriously... she needs to come back, I don't care to have to be spokesperson for ESTPs with ovaries :dry:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She's an ESTP. So, she's probly...you know...doing stuff.

I know!!!

.....but I miss reading her responses. Her ISFJ's that she keeps leashed up are growing restless around here :cry:

(Or maybe that's just me)

Halla74 said:
I have not seen her sing-in to Yahoo IM for a loooong time either.
I hope she is OK!

:puppy_dog_eyes:

whatever said:
no clue... now who will I discuss etymology with :sadbanana:

seriously... she needs to come back, I don't care to have to be spokesperson for ESTPs with ovaries :dry:

Not that I don't enjoy your input (I do) but me too :(

On a note to the mods: I apologize for posting this where I did, it might be best to move this thread and it's responses into Pettycure's blog as that might be a more appropriate place for it. My apologies for the inconvenience :sadbanana:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yes... she's not here so I actually have to type posts instead of just replying with ^ :yes:

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
oh yes she's most likely going through a stressful time.

wolfy

awsm
Maybe she is living on a boat, sailing the world and living on raw fish.

.... I love that avatar Synapse. It is awesome.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Maybe she is living on a boat, sailing the world and living on raw fish.

.... I love that avatar Synapse. It is awesome.

unless its sushi or bbq fish with camp songs over a bonfire, she's gotta sing something with helium.

struggling with life like the rest of this economically driven snore fest probably. i just said to somebody today heh they should start making trillion dollar notes, that would surely help.

it is a cool av, thanks.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had an entire thread dedicated to worrying about me!!?

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Synapse was right, I was going through a very stressful time. No money, which meant no intarwebz, which meant Pettycure was a cranbky po' bitch who had no one to discuss typology with but her ISFJ who only shows polite interest at the best of times. :eek:

BUT BUT BUT!! I did get to "help" him write a paper about MBTI types and their different learning styles, how SPs differ from NFs and the like. I need to scan that article and put it up here for you guys, I think you'd all really dig it.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I am SOOOOOO glad you're back! :woot: :party2: :moonwalk:

Yippy-Kai-Yayyyyy!!!!! :2ar15: :rock:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Synapse was right, I was going through a very stressful time. No money, which meant no intarwebz, which meant Pettycure was a cranbky po' bitch who had no one to discuss etymology with but her ISFJ who only shows polite interest at the best of times. :eek:

BUT BUT BUT!! I did get to "help" him write a paper about MBTI types and their different learning styles, how SPs differ from NFs and the like. I need to scan that article and put it up here for you guys, I think you'd all really dig it.

You were missed, but it's good that you're back!

Sorry to hear everything went down really bad, I hope things have gotten resolved :cry: . I do very much value the input of the ESTPs here :D

I'd very much like to see this paper, I would be interested in hearing another ISFJ-guys perspective on this sort of thing! :yes:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:yay: I'm not alone anymore!!!!!!! And if I decide to start a thread pondering the etymological signifigance of something there will be someone else who is probably interested! :static:

and totally post the paper :yes: