• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP...What are you feeling at this moment???

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
You might get a real charge out of that.:devil:

I think they should invent a special STP camp where people can be as crazily STP as they want to for a week to get it all out of their systems and live in society like somewhat normal people :yes:

you know, playing with explosives and weapons and vehicles, climbing rocks and playing different contact sports and of course an open bar :cheese:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ :laugh:

right now I'm really wondering what position I slept in for most of the night... my back and shoulder hurt and I'd prefer not to sleep that way in the future :yes:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm feeling flippin' awesome!!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
happy to see stepho back for a bit! :tongue:

KDude

i get overwhelmed with melancholy somehow.. happens at random :\ or maybe the coffee is wearing off

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
unreasonably annoyed at the kitchen for being messy and that I have to clean it up in order to be considered a good stay at home girlfriend :thelook:

Sunny Ghost

sad. :(

my ipod had an error when i connected it to my lappy toppy, and now it's wiped clean. all my favorite music and albums and artists, collected over many years, are now gone. and i don't have the same lap top either, so it's not like i have it backed up on my computer anymore either. so upsetting.

goodbye sigur ros. goodbye mogwai. goodbye the books, menomena, animal collective, mum, and cat power. goodbye everything i've bought since i've quite buying cd's. goodbye wonderful music i stoled from frostwire and limewire and bearshare. goodbye all my other music i got from ishare. goodbye oldschool 90's rock, nirvana and bush. goodbye the cranberries and the cardigans. some of you still exist in cd form, and i suppose i could go out and buy a cd player again and then slowly rebuild my itunes playlist. :shrug:

KDude

^I lost a lot music awhile back too.. It's a good opportunity to reconsider one's tastes though

I had to get my Driver's license renewed. When are they ever gonna get a good pic of me? I look bloated. I think I'll be drink more water. ;D

KDude

I don't know why I've tested as "xSFP". I feel like a freak.. I can't even handle a party for long, or know how I'm supposed to act if people sing happy birthday to me. :doh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you're supposed to stare straight at the cake and blush when they sing at you, dammit! :steam:

KDude

there was no cake. it was just a party. I didn't announce anything.

I dunno. I sound more emo than I am. i'm just saying i don't know how to act "Fe" (I guess) as much as any INTJ. and spontaneous stuff like putting me on the spot.. not sure what I'm supposed to do there. I get self conscious of how I appear. I don't want to put on a face that says I don't appreciate it.. but I don't know how to get involved either.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
having everyone stare at you and sing at you is horrible... last year my birthday was announced at a regional sales conference and EVERYONE sang happy birthday... I stared at my feet and blushed... it was horrible :cry:

by the way... happy birthday man! :cheese:

KDude

just kinda realizing i really am clueless in Fe. just as much as you are in Fi :holy:

there was also a guy today.. i'd never met him, but it turned out to be the brother of some dude i met long ago. turned out that the guy i met had died, and i had kind of reminded him.. and he had started reminscing. i didn't know what to say there either. :\

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
that's when I'd offer him a drink or something to eat... activity makes me feel like I'm doing something useful as opposed to just sitting there feeling awkward :blush:

I'm terrible at consoling people... both my Ti and Te are higher than my Fe... which is way higher than my Fi :doh:

KDude

getting someone a drink is the last thing that'd come to mind. i can't even look the guy in the eyes when he's talking about that stuff. i just want to be friendly, i guess. there's cases with people where i do do things for them, but i suppose it's not easy if you don't know the person.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
pain... I wrecked my bicycle, sprained my wrist, bruised my knee, hip and shoulder on one side and then got sunburnt... this is not my lucky day it seems :cry:

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
pain... I wrecked my bicycle, sprained my wrist, bruised my knee, hip and shoulder on one side and then got sunburnt... this is not my lucky day it seems :cry:
Oh noes! The full moon was yesterday, you know.
And Whatever, haven't you sustained injuries that prevented your from bicycling before?!
Please, curl up somewhere cozy and safe and let your sweetie nurse you for the rest of the day.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I tend to take stupid risks while riding and therefore tend to injure myself... but at least I wear a helmet! :holy:

Typing is hell though because my wrist really hurts... :thumbdown:

He's happily puttering around now with new electronics... I"m curious as to whether he'll make dinner or not :devil: