User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I think they should invent a special STP camp where people can be as crazily STP as they want to for a week to get it all out of their systems and live in society like somewhat normal people

you know, playing with explosives and weapons and vehicles, climbing rocks and playing different contact sports and of course an open bar
    Is that possible? Physical limits seem to be my main limiting factor. When parts of me start giving out I have no choice
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I think they should invent a special STP camp where people can be as crazily STP as they want to for a week to get it all out of their systems and live in society like somewhat normal people

you know, playing with explosives and weapons and vehicles, climbing rocks and playing different contact sports and of course an open bar
    If you could merge Afghanistan, New Zealand, and Amsterdam into one big STP redlight district, that would be kick ass!

Right now, I am feeling the return of my MOJO!

No shit, I've been on impulse power for awhile now, kind of odd, not depressed, but just kind of "tired", and now I can feel the turbines cranking up, and they've kept running for awhile, and are nice and warm, and running smoothly, and pretty soon I am going to open up the throttle and blaze through some major shit. I'm about to get alot of big stuff done, and done well, I can feel it...
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

maybe attend the camp once or so a month?

I know that my knee is my limitation... and I resent that
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    If you could merge Afghanistan, New Zealand, and Amsterdam into one big STP redlight district, that would be kick ass!

Right now, I am feeling the return of my MOJO!

No shit, I've been on impulse power for awhile now, kind of odd, not depressed, but just kind of "tired", and now I can feel the turbines cranking up, and they've kept running for awhile, and are nice and warm, and running smoothly, and pretty soon I am going to open up the throttle and blaze through some major shit. I'm about to get alot of big stuff done, and done well, I can feel it...
    congrats!

I just keep slipping and don't think I have the coping skills to weave a safety net

impressed that you did it!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    STP

maybe attend the camp once or so a month?

I know that my knee is my limitation... and I resent that
    Right now my asthma and/or allergies is driving me nuts, I have never had it before and it makes me weeze and cough when I push really hard. Maybe I should get diagnosed...I just choose to suffer though
    Im out, its been fun

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

'tis better to suffer than endure doctors and admit weakness

MBTI
    STP

'tis better to suffer than endure doctors and admit weakness
    lol, chiro, massage therapy, and a rolling foam are my "fixes". Massage therapists tells me to see chiro, chiro cant figure out how the hell I walk into his office, rolling foam is for in between chiro and massage visits
    Im out, its been fun

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

that's almost as bad as my "the bartender is a GREAT psychiatrist!" thought pattern!

but yeah... I tend to prefer to take every other route first because I really don't like doctors or hospitals

MBTI
    STP

that's almost as bad as my "the bartender is a GREAT psychiatrist!" thought pattern!

but yeah... I tend to prefer to take every other route first because I really don't like doctors or hospitals
    I FEEL you. Had a sinus infection last week and when the walk in medical care place said there was a 2 hour wait I said screw it, I will just wait it out.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    STP

This reminds me, my ESTP cousins dream is to be a park hopper. The guys that just run through parks jumping walls, flipping off stairs, hoping over things Running up walls and flipping.
    Im out, its been fun