User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 126

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I think they should invent a special STP camp where people can be as crazily STP as they want to for a week to get it all out of their systems and live in society like somewhat normal people

    you know, playing with explosives and weapons and vehicles, climbing rocks and playing different contact sports and of course an open bar
    Is that possible? Physical limits seem to be my main limiting factor. When parts of me start giving out I have no choice
    Im out, its been fun

  2. #52
    Artisan Conquerer Halla74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I think they should invent a special STP camp where people can be as crazily STP as they want to for a week to get it all out of their systems and live in society like somewhat normal people

    you know, playing with explosives and weapons and vehicles, climbing rocks and playing different contact sports and of course an open bar
    If you could merge Afghanistan, New Zealand, and Amsterdam into one big STP redlight district, that would be kick ass!

    Right now, I am feeling the return of my MOJO!

    No shit, I've been on impulse power for awhile now, kind of odd, not depressed, but just kind of "tired", and now I can feel the turbines cranking up, and they've kept running for awhile, and are nice and warm, and running smoothly, and pretty soon I am going to open up the throttle and blaze through some major shit. I'm about to get alot of big stuff done, and done well, I can feel it...
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

    Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

  3. #53
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,128

    Default

    maybe attend the camp once or so a month?

    I know that my knee is my limitation... and I resent that
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  4. #54
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    If you could merge Afghanistan, New Zealand, and Amsterdam into one big STP redlight district, that would be kick ass!

    Right now, I am feeling the return of my MOJO!

    No shit, I've been on impulse power for awhile now, kind of odd, not depressed, but just kind of "tired", and now I can feel the turbines cranking up, and they've kept running for awhile, and are nice and warm, and running smoothly, and pretty soon I am going to open up the throttle and blaze through some major shit. I'm about to get alot of big stuff done, and done well, I can feel it...
    congrats!

    I just keep slipping and don't think I have the coping skills to weave a safety net

    impressed that you did it!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    maybe attend the camp once or so a month?

    I know that my knee is my limitation... and I resent that
    Right now my asthma and/or allergies is driving me nuts, I have never had it before and it makes me weeze and cough when I push really hard. Maybe I should get diagnosed...I just choose to suffer though
    Im out, its been fun

  6. #56
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,128

    Default

    'tis better to suffer than endure doctors and admit weakness
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    'tis better to suffer than endure doctors and admit weakness
    lol, chiro, massage therapy, and a rolling foam are my "fixes". Massage therapists tells me to see chiro, chiro cant figure out how the hell I walk into his office, rolling foam is for in between chiro and massage visits
    Im out, its been fun

  8. #58
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,128

    Default

    that's almost as bad as my "the bartender is a GREAT psychiatrist!" thought pattern!

    but yeah... I tend to prefer to take every other route first because I really don't like doctors or hospitals
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    that's almost as bad as my "the bartender is a GREAT psychiatrist!" thought pattern!

    but yeah... I tend to prefer to take every other route first because I really don't like doctors or hospitals
    I FEEL you. Had a sinus infection last week and when the walk in medical care place said there was a 2 hour wait I said screw it, I will just wait it out.
    Im out, its been fun

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    This reminds me, my ESTP cousins dream is to be a park hopper. The guys that just run through parks jumping walls, flipping off stairs, hoping over things Running up walls and flipping.
    Im out, its been fun

Similar Threads

  1. What are you feeling right now?
    By sculpting in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 14914
    Last Post: Today, 08:04 PM
  2. [NT] NT's What are you [airquote] feeling [/airquote]at this moment??
    By figsfiggyfigs in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1898
    Last Post: 05-17-2017, 05:25 AM
  3. [SJ] SJ .. What are you feeling at this moment???
    By Saslou in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 1017
    Last Post: 06-18-2014, 11:34 AM
  4. [ENFJ] ENFJs! What Are You Feeling Right Now?
    By TopherRed in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 05:27 PM
  5. What are you good at?
    By briochick in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 07:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO