• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP's

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
Damn, I think I know your old roommate. I knew this guy who LEFT and HID some glass of milk on my window sill. Wtf :dry:

Ew! That's so gross!!! Was/is he a percussionist who eats Nutter Butters like they're going out of style?!

KDude

No, a turntablist. He ate too much candy..I'm sure he liked nutter butters though. :laugh:

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
You mean to tell me that there are two of these dudes running around leaving milk cups all over the place?! The world really is coming to an end! :newwink:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
It must have been one of the lessons in the Parent Training Academy.
Instructor: Repeat after me: Drink your milk!
Parents (wimpy): Drink your milk.
Instructor: I can't hear you!!! If you say it like that, the kids will spill their milk on the table and the floor. Do you want to mop the kitchen floor twice a day?
Parents (forcefully): DRINK YOUR MILK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Instructor: Better.

What's with everyone's parents making them drink milk??

KDude

I guess my dad made me, but it was good stuff. Could have been worse... like V8 or something (...speaking of, I've finally come to appreciate V8).

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How much do you like chocolate milk? :workout:

I drink that every morning:
banania-00-1920.jpg

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My mom didn't force me to drink milk. She's not a big fan of milk either and was forced as a child to drink it. Her mom would make her get just plain milk at school, never allowed her to get any other type of drink. Even the teachers knew of this and made her drink it. No matter how many times she vomited in school because of the taste, they still forced her to drink it.

Milk does that to me too, makes me vomit. It has such a bizarre flavor that I just don't understand :cry:. But I use calcium pills so that I'm still getting that intake.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I never had to be forced to drink milk. I always loved milk!

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
ugh v8 is alright but so damn salty. low salt v8?

milk is ok. i haven't drank real milk in a while. soy milk is a good replacement as far as i'm concerned.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
I'm not an SP, but... I really love chocolate milk!

In fact, I might even consider it as valid currency in my country when I become dictator.

This sounds like a sticky mess, and unlikely to ever work out.

I'm talking about you being a dictator, the chocolate milk as currency idea could work.

Ba dum *snare*

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
Eh I actually kinda like V8, but then I like tomato juice more.

KDude

lately i've been walking to the store in the mornings, and they sell breakfast tacos.. so i get a potato and egg and a V8 and down it all once i get outside the store. good stuff!