• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP's

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
I'm sorry, I'm going to have to revoke your SP card. Thank you very much and come again. :D
NOOOOOOOOOOO *Screams out in 'person about to lose his girlfriend in movies' style*

*Falls onto ground on one knee, with one hand held high*

*Tears fall out of face*

:cheese:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Nectar of the gods:

3-Chocolates.jpg
:worthy:

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FucbvoFFy0"]We're not worthy[/youtube]

NOOOOOOOOOOO *Screams out in 'person about to lose his girlfriend in movies' style*

*Falls onto ground on one knee, with one hand held high*

*Tears fall out of face*

:cheese:

Hehe :hug:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I dunno what that promise land stuff is, it looks American but it sure looks good.

KDude

Oh man, it's great.. not bad just plain too (without chocolate). It's made from Jersey cows or something (not that they're from Jersey necessarily.. it's a breed)...which supposedly have richer, creamier milk.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Oh man, it's great.. not bad just plain too (without chocolate). It's made from Jersey cows or something (not that they're from Jersey necessarily.. it's a breed)...which supposedly have richer, creamier milk.

damn.....pour me a cup of that sweet sweet milk.

une_autre

MBTI Type
ESTP
I hate milk.
I also hate eggs.

People tell me I am weird because of that.

But I will drink chocolate milk - too bad it's really fattening (all the sugar added).

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:rofl1: purple chickens once had a thread on the theory that ESTPs hate eggs because her brother and I both hate them thoroughly!

eggs and milk are totally icky :sick:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I love eggs and milk...
... but no runny yolks... ick...:eek:

:rofl1: purple chickens once had a thread on the theory that ESTPs hate eggs because her brother and I both hate them thoroughly!

une_autre

MBTI Type
ESTP

I can't understand why people like to drink milk before going to sleep, or worse, in the morning ewewew :sick::sick: especially warm milk, that's the grossest thing ever.
Or eggs in the morning, I can't stand omelette or scrambled eggs.
And this is supposed to be "good" after a hangover?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't understand why people like to drink milk before going to sleep, or worse, in the morning ewewew :sick::sick: especially warm milk, that's the grossest thing ever.
Or eggs in the morning, I can't stand omelette or scrambled eggs.
And this is supposed to be "good" after a hangover?

Warm milk is disgusting. I tried it a couple of times. Actually, I stay away from milk in general unless it is organic. Anybody who drinks milk - read up on bovine growth hormone.

Eggs on the other hand of all types I like. This morning, I had Eggs Benedict for breakfast. It was great.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

+1 I hate both eggs and milk. I was forced to eat one too many eggs covered in ketchup as a kid. :sick:
And seriously, milk has the most nauseous taste to it. I'm not a picky person when it comes to food and drink, but I just cannot down any milk at all.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Ketchup on eggs. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
I like milk but I understand how you feel. That's how I feel about condiments, especially mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard. I don't even like to wash the dishes if that stuff is on it.

+1 I hate both eggs and milk. I was forced to eat one too many eggs covered in ketchup as a kid. :sick:
And seriously, milk has the most nauseous taste to it. I'm not a picky person when it comes to food and drink, but I just cannot down any milk at all.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like milk, chocolate milk, eggs, cheese, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, and tea.

Oh..and jugs. (har har Steph) :newwink:

I'm more accepting and tolerant than you picky people. :cheese:

KDude

I like milk, chocolate milk, eggs, cheese, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, and tea.

Oh..and jugs. (har har Steph) :newwink:

I'm more accepting and tolerant than you picky people. :cheese:

I love all of these.

Warm milk is OK.... if it's hot chocolate.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
Everybody likes chocolate milk?? *Presses dislike button*

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
Mmmmm, chocolate milk is delicious! I like the kind in jugs (lol), or powder added to milk. Swiss Miss is good for mixing with the coffee at work. Folgers is gross after it's cooled off a little, but with the chocolate packets, it's alright.

I also like eggs in almost every form. Runny yolk, hard boiled, over easy, deviled, omelet, in fried rice...you name it. I think the only way I wouldn't eat one is totally raw. I don't put much on eggs tho, certainly not ketchup. Cheese, ham, bacon, seasoning...fancy omelets are sooo good. There's a crawfish omelet at The Chimes (restaurant in Baton Rouge, LA)...frickin' amazing. Actually everything at that place is frickin' amazing. I love it. I miss the food from S LA. :(

I have a cousin who HATES eggs. Her punishment as a kid was to eat eggs as part of her meal!!

wolfy

awsm
I'm not that big on chocolate. Prefer coffee milk or banana. Been drinking vanilla protein for fifteen years.