• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] istp - how to communicate with you?

Crafter

MBTI Type
ISTP
GOOD oral sex.
I can't stand incompetence.
Try being with a girl that touches your dick like it's a fucking joystick on a Streetfighter arcade....(sore high school memories)
I'm so glad I met my wife instead ;).

MXZCCT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Try being with a girl that touches your dick like it's a fucking joystick on a Streetfighter arcade....(sore high school memories)
I'm so glad I met my wife instead ;).

Fuck. That.
You should have repayed her by treating her vagina like your washing a cup. Trying to jam your hand in there to clean the bottle of the cup.

Crafter

MBTI Type
ISTP
I'm not sure fisting her was the best way to teach her to jerk a guy off...but then again it could've been worth a shot.
She's got two kids with some latin dude today. Apparently Streetfighter is a popular game in south america. :thumbup:

martinkunev

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Let's ressurect this old thread :)

To summarize what the ISTPs said, here is how to communicate with ISTP:
I added some references for the words/expressions that didn't seem clear to me.

Be natural and honest.
Speak directly. Avoid smalltalk.
Ask for their opinion on things.
Ask them to show/explain something they know well.
Ask a lot of leading questions (Leading Questions).
Offer food.
Communicate with actions, eye contact, facial expressions.
Make banter jokes (Conversation - Wikipedia).

Don't push them about anything.
Avoid showing emotions.
Don't be defensive.
Don't be too loud.
Don't be overly-opinionated.
Don't drag them into your problems.
If the person doesn't feel good, leave them alone.

Please, comment if something seems more like an exception than the norm.

--

I wanted to ask the ISTPs one more question:
There is a coworker/neighbor/etc. that you see almost every day. When you happen to do things together (e.g. do a presentation together, clean the yard, get out together, etc.) you get along pretty well. However often you don't have much to say to each other and you just exchange a "hi".
Is this awkward for you or is it okay? Do you expect the other person to try to connect with you?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=32914]martinkunev[/MENTION]

When you happen to do things together (e.g. do a presentation together, clean the yard, get out together, etc.) you get along pretty well. However often you don't have much to say to each other and you just exchange a "hi".
Is this awkward for you or is it okay? Do you expect the other person to try to connect with you?

That wouldn't be awkward for me. It sounds pleasant. I don't expect people to do anything they don't want to do. I hope that answers your last question.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Good point about the humor. My ISTP father likes to say that all he really wants out of life is a couple good belly laughs a day.

With Fe as his inferior function, he doesn't want people to come around with a lot of problems. Being an autonomous person, he prefers that others be autonomous as well. When the kids get needy, he just wants to escape. So I keep it light. I let him know what's going on in my life, but I make it ckear that I'm on top of it and I'm not looking for help from him. Then he gets curious and asks questions.bless

That is, he is intellecturally curious and wants to learn about other people's affairs, but he doesn't want to get dragged into other people's problems and have to provide solutions. So I make it clear that I'm on top of my own problems, and then he relaxes and becomes interested in my affairs just as an intellectual exercise.

Other than that, he likes to mentor. But he wants to mentor about the stuff that interests him. Stuff he's tinkering with, yardwork, etc. So I let him talk a bit about his own stuff.

And again the humor thing. I quip a lot as we talk, and he loves it when I use my Ne to spin the world into humorous combinations. I keep it light and give him those couple belly laughs a day that he likes, and we get along great.

Goddamn. ISTP sound terrible with me... Lol
I've got a lot of problems I'm looking to be solved. ;_;

I got 99 problems but chu won't be one :tongue10:
wAmPLid.gif

I may be clingy, needy, and emotional but at least I give the best bjs around town. *licks my fingers*