• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs, do you consider yourself...

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
Robert Frost and William Shakespeare were my nemeses in high school lit. I thank my lucky stars I never had to take any poetry after that.

Any guy who thinks about writing serious poetry for me instantly turns me off. Even if he just wants me to read a poem someone else wrote - blegh.

Yeah, somewhere during the last 20 years or we became really soft. Most of my friends take longer to get dressed than their mothers.

On the other hand I'm a poloshirt, jeans a boots type a guy. I like comfortable, practical, classic looking clothing.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Robert Frost and William Shakespeare were my nemeses in high school lit. I thank my lucky stars I never had to take any poetry after that.

Any guy who thinks about writing serious poetry for me instantly turns me off. Even if he just wants me to read a poem someone else wrote - blegh.
Actually, I like limericks, though.
(to be read out loud)

There was an old man from Nantucket
Who kept all his cash in a bucket
His daughter named Nan
Ran away with a man
And as for the bucket... Nan-tucket. :smile:

alicia91

I'm in the Poetry Haters Club!

Actually, I like limericks, though.
(to be read out loud)

I like them too - along with rhyming drinking songs (if I'm in the right mood).

My ENTJ husband hates it too, and we jokingly threaten to write each other a poem or demand one for Valentine's Day.

SahlainAnteth

MBTI Type
ISTP
Well, who in their right mind doesn't like limericks? :harhar:

Hah, that statement + my contrary nature tempts me to scream, "I do! I do!"

I'm not much for poetry, but I do like "My Cat Jeoffry," and I've gained greater appreciation of Shakespeare's theater (I got to be Witch no. 1 in the Scottish play and chant evilly in iambic pentameter:) Don't you dare ask me to explain what iambic pentameter is.)