First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

Default hmm interesting...

well folks...I just so happen...to have never even lied once.

yeah.

how's that for a rebuttal?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

oh and by the way...esfps like fucking with people...because it's fun.

a lot of my ESFP brethren are the most sarcastic to-an-insane-degree people I know of.

it's a lot of fun to see how much you can mess with your own image and other people's perceptions of you.

I mean come on, haven't you tried that? it's fun to act.

and it's fun to see other people take something seriously, whilst you're laughing with yourself...

now of course, I admit, the esfps that do the compulsive lying and making up stories thing....that's a lil over the top.

they're probably extremely depressed.
    when ESFPs get extremely depressed, they start to HATE people. and they will view most people as inanimate objects to move around, or manipulate.

so come on, give them a break....they're on their way to drug addiction and possible slow/quick suicide.

a good amount of us ESFPs come built with ADD, BiPolar sickness, Borderline Personality Disorder...OCD.....just to name a few.

i think i know only one (but maybe 2) bonafied ESFPs and neither are liars IME.. drama queens maybe, but that's it.

[edit] FWIW as some of you may know, even i mistook myself for esfp once.. but umm... no, i don't lie. i withhold the truth a lot though.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

but on the bright side, if we are more fortunate and are emotionally healthy + socially quenched/validated, we are wonderfully caring, and fun loving people to be around.

life becomes a friggin getaway-island-beach-resort with free endless champagne for everyone

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    SEE

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    i think i know only one (but maybe 2) bonafied ESFPs and neither are liars IME.. drama queens maybe, but that's it.
    thanks brosefina. and I myself actively try hard to brutally honest with everyone, especially the people closest to me, since I hate liars, and have been cheated and lied to in the past.

oh and yes, I completely agree that we are huge drama queens.

but I prefer drama-aficionados.

because what is life....without drama.

it's fucking Pleasantville.

and that movie sucked hard balls.

well, actually I kinda like Toby McGuire...I think he might be an INTP

Quote Originally Posted by justadouchebag View Post
    but on the bright side, if we are more fortunate and are emotionally healthy + socially quenched/validated, we are wonderfully caring, and fun loving people to be around.

life becomes a friggin getaway-island-beach-resort with free endless champagne for everyone

yeah, i can believe that. the girl i know could use it.. she's very cool when things are going right

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

haha some interesting posts, guys :P

I totally agree with the drama thing. And, justadouchbag, I like where you're coming from. But in your first post on this page where you were talking about messing with people, and though you are right, I think it's a little off of the point I'm trying to bring up.

I'm talking about ESFPs trying to entertain people; build an image for themselves; get people to like them by making up crazy stories and lies that have happened to them.

I kind of realize this is all a reflection or an attempt to exaggerate their character. Which is cool. I mean, I don't have a problem with the whole thing, and it can be funny, but it's just kinda like..since I know a lot of what you say is fake, I'm not going to show you a ton of respect and I'm not going to buy it. You know what I'm saying?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    haha some interesting posts, guys :P

I totally agree with the drama thing. And, justadouchbag, I like where you're coming from. But in your first post on this page where you were talking about messing with people, and though you are right, I think it's a little off of the point I'm trying to bring up.

I'm talking about ESFPs trying to entertain people; build an image for themselves; get people to like them by making up crazy stories and lies that have happened to them.

I kind of realize this is all a reflection or an attempt to exaggerate their character. Which is cool. I mean, I don't have a problem with the whole thing, and it can be funny, but it's just kinda like..since I know a lot of what you say is fake, I'm not going to show you a ton of respect and I'm not going to buy it. You know what I'm saying?
    Yes, I can totally see what you're saying. I've seen a lot of bad ESFP's go to lengths of lying to make themselves look better. I'm healthy and I exaggerate stories sometimes by accident just to make them funnier, and more entertaining. (Not lying, just very exaggerated.) I can see where some would go further and become liars.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

when i was younger, i might have exaggerated? that, or i let some rep precede me and not correct it

i figure anyone is capable of making up shit though. the biggest liar i know might just be estp (some kind of extroverted thinker at least).. he took it to a disturbing lvl, and no one talks to him anymore.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTx

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    yeah, it can be funny, sometimes, if the person on the receiving end of the "joke" knows it's just a stupid exaggeration of somebody's character. The worst thing, however, is when these fakes tell stupid lies to people they know are taking what they say seriously! Fine, if you guys that do this want to have a bit of fun with acquaintances or people you just met at the bookstore or somewhere, (although even this is way beyond idiocy imo) but when you do it to actual "friends"? No, totally un-fucking-forgivable. And as far as showing a little respect to someone who does this? You might as well just forget it, and i mean totally. You're just a jerk when you do this to good friends. Kinda like douchebag here:

Quote Originally Posted by justadouchebag View Post
    and it's fun to see other people take something seriously, whilst you're laughing with yourself...