• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Laziest things you've ever done?

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
I don't like to stand around for too long, so if I have to wait for someone I find something to lean against or I sit on the ground. it's always funny to me because it seems like people think sitting on the ground is undignified, so when there is a group of people waiting I will sit and then 1 by 1 other people start to sit down. :)

Hhahahaha yes this is so true.

Same thing being stuck in traffic. People will just sit there but be the first person to drive around or pull a u-turn and then look in your rear-view mirror. :)

Eris

MBTI Type
IsTP
I've slept on the couch too many times this month. I have a problem of not wanting to go to bed until really late. I'd be on the couch with my laptop, and when I finally got so tired that my eyes were closing, I wouldn't feel like getting up, and rather than walking into my room that is maybe 20 feet away, I would just sleep where I laid. There's been a number of times where I didn't even turn the light off because it was too far out of my reach. -_-;;

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
^ I totally don't even count that 'cause a couch is a place to sleep, isn't it?!?!!!!

When did that change? :huh:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ I totally don't even count that 'cause a couch is a place to sleep, isn't it?!?!!!!

When did that change? :huh:

:laugh: It didn't. A couch is just a small bed. I've even chosen the couch in lieu of sharing beds with friends. Sleeping alone...:wubbie:

At least 3 days out of the month I sleep without sheets because I just laundered them but don't feel like putting them back on my bed.

I've tried to think of more lazy examples but have come to the conclusion that my laziness is just efficient procrastination. The stuff gets done....eventually :)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
At least 3 days out of the month I sleep without sheets because I just laundered them but don't feel like putting them back on my bed.

I can't even remember the last time I washed sheets!

Eris

MBTI Type
IsTP
Haha, I'm glad you guys understand, because my family and friends don't for some reason. Silly peoples. :alttongue:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I dropped out of high school when I was 16, but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise because I began college months later.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dropped out of high school when I was 16, but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise because I began college months later.

When did you get your first fake ID?

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
When did you get your first fake ID?

I was so lazy that I just waited 'til I turned 21 and didn't need it! ;)

lol, kidding, altho I never had a fake ID. I used my sister's ID once a few minutes after SHE used it. She was supposed to give me hers when she moved to another state, but she never did. I didn't really care. Louisiana is not known for being strict about drinking laws. :)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I never in my life got a fake ID.

AND...

I was so lazy that I just waited 'til I turned 21 and didn't need it! ;)

lol, kidding, altho I never had a fake ID. I used my sister's ID once a few minutes after SHE used it. She was supposed to give me hers when she moved to another state, but she never did. I didn't really care. Louisiana is not known for being strict about drinking laws. :)

My neighbor got one in Washington D.C.

It looked quite real, but it just wasn't necessary as many bars in Washington D.C. don't care if you're 15 and ordering liquor, so long as you are not selling crack or waving guns at people. :laugh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
my best friend's sister gave her her old drivers license for a back to school present one year along with her library card... they looked enough alike that she could easily get into any bar... which was convenient since I'm 7 months older than her! :cheese:

gromit

likes this
I have bought underwear/socks because I didn't want to do laundry...

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

:happy0065: I've had to resist this one so many times... I know a few work-a-holics that drop everything off at the dry cleaners so they don't have to do it themselves. Not sure that really counts as laziness if you're still being productive? :huh:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I have done that on several occasions... I have, more than once, bought an entirely new outfit because I didn't care to wake up early enough to run home and change :blush:

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haven't done my taxes yet this year, although I should get a nice refund.

Or last year's, although I did them back in Feb and just haven't sent them in....the year before that, I sent them in 6 months late.

I've done lazier things, I just can't think of them easily.

gromit

likes this
Haven't done my taxes yet this year, although I should get a nice refund.

Or last year's, although I did them back in Feb and just haven't sent them in....the year before that, I sent them in 6 months late.

I've done lazier things, I just can't think of them easily.

AHHH... me neither! We got an extension for my county though because there were these heavy rainstorms earlier this year and a lot of places flooded. But still. My apartment did not flood, so I didn't need the extension at all.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
I have done that on several occasions... I have, more than once, bought an entirely new outfit because I didn't care to wake up early enough to run home and change :blush:

Haha, I have enough socks and underwear to go aboouuuut 3 weeks without doing laundry. So...yeah, I guess I've bought underwear for that purpose. (I bet I could go longer if I used stuff I've had since high school....*shudder*)

I've definitely bought jeans with that purpose, but srsly, I didn't have enough for someone who was wearing jeans everyday of the year!!!! For awhile I had too many pairs, but I got rid of some awhile back. Now I pretty much wear all of the pairs I have.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I didn't feel like partitioning xp as a dual operating system with VISTA in my laptop, so I bought a new one with win 7... .:laugh: