• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] IXTP asking for an opinion.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're just saying that because we add FUN to otherwise boring threads that you guys start! :tongue:

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
^ dirty humor

my ex istp said something like: if i tell you to strip, you strip.
me: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. pause. ROFLLLLLLLLLLL.

if that's your photo, i bet my money on istp.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Psh. ST humour is tame compared to NT humour.

Hidden for :shock:

"I'd love to shag an owl, because from whichever way you take it from you can always get eye contact. Or a kitten; wouldn't you want to sleep with something you'd actually WANT to cuddle afterwards?" Frankie Boyle (ENTJ)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I knew an ISTP who seemed very ISFP, very Fi. In fact, I think he might be ISFP, but he hangs out with predominantly ISTPs/ESTPs so I think he adopts that behavior easily, not to mention that guys can test T and be F. Although that wouldn't apply to cog functions tests.

It would take a lot of introspection to determine if you are mostly Ti or Fi. And I'm no expert of either.

I'm wondering if this ISFP/ISTP confusion is due to self-reporting? After all, you are more prone to recognize your own sensitivities and boundaries than other people are and that comes out in testing.

If the ISTP has firmly held values that coincide with their Ti logic (rather than values in lieu of logic) then things can get confusing. I dunno. Just putting it out there.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I use ti alot..I'm more objective though and I defiantly am not borderline when it comes to T or F. As for penis jokes, I've said way to many as a youth. I do have alot of "N" tendencies though..as I can ramble and ramble during a debate.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
oh, dear god! not this again! :doh:

Where do you find yourself posting more? SP, NT or INTPC?

Where's the most commonality?

S or N for me was as simple as being asked to describe a cup.

An S will tell you what the cup looks like, maybe it's physical dimensions...color attributes.

An N will go off on some tanget of something the cup reminds them of.

Often time their responses are somewhere out in left field vs. an S. ;)

Honestly I enjoy the SP threads and i'm here most of the time ....come to think of it...i'll gaze into the NT threads just to read but getting into a whole long debate is too energy wasting for me. Once I've understood where I stand in a debate I don't bother to debate any further.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Psh. ST humour is tame compared to NT humour.

Hidden for :shock:

"I'd love to shag an owl, because from whichever way you take it from you can always get eye contact. Or a kitten; wouldn't you want to sleep with something you'd actually WANT to cuddle afterwards?" Frankie Boyle (ENTJ)

grungemouse.gif

I suppose hiding beastiality humour in the post demonstrates NT wildness?
So in context, your avatar is comedic "French Tickler" material for an NT?!?

...that is so NOT funny. :thelook:

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
You're right, the ST(I)'s are far too primitive to fully understand and appreciate our comedic material. Perhaps I should have waved a set of keys instead, whilst saying "Looka da shiny shiny!" Or draw a cock on my forehead? :D

cockerel1.jpg

Phwoooar, lookit the comb on-- *ahem* I mean what.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nerd or Jock, Jix..pick one :D

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
Honestly I enjoy the SP threads and i'm here most of the time ....come to think of it...i'll gaze into the NT threads just to read but getting into a whole long debate is too energy wasting for me. Once I've understood where I stand in a debate I don't bother to debate any further.

+1

I've taken a gander 'round the NT parts and I just can't get into most of it.