User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    An ISTP male wanted a taser... When the package arrived he got very excited and asked his wife to "test it" on him to make sure it works.

She zapped him in the nutz'

Which made her very happy. She enjoyed participating in the shared activity very much.
    LOL... it's a very good thing that there was no taser in the household a few weeks ago when I found out what my husband had been doing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    I think you're placing way too much importance on the "do things together" thing. While doing things together is cool. If we don't do things together, it's also cool, as long as you don't got pulling the "why don't we ever do things together, I feel left out and neglected" routine, when I do my thing, I wouldn't mind if you never shared any of my interests with me.
    yeah, my istp is like this. we share some common interests, but not all. i do my theater thing and he likes to work out. but, we both like to go out and drink, so that is sort of when we spend time together. we both agree that what really matters is spending time with the person you love, not so much doing something you love. ALTHOUGH, his ex didn't share any common interests with him, and perhaps that's one reason she is his ex. i know it put a strain on the relationship. lucky me!

MBTI
    IsTP

Geocaching

Gets you out of the house, out of town, and only costs gas.

Plus its a good way to get rid of random junk you have
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

Enneagram
    9w8

I am an IsTP, and my partner and I both have motorcycles, which is a big one. We also play video games together, which isn't as outdoors-oriented as I would like it to be but fun nonetheless.

I work out (weight lifting), am looking to get back into martial arts if I find a place that isn't too regimented with the ritualized elements and just gets down to the nitty gritty... but I would love (adore, enjoy, jump) it if my partner did martial arts or cliff diving with me. Getting to workout, get into the physically exerting "zone" of focus and being able to watch the person I'm most attracted to get sweaty?

• Check
    • Check, and...
    • Check for a good time.

It has become more important to me, because spending time with a partner in a way other than living in the same room (i.e., purposefully bonding & doing something together) seems to become different once ye live together and have been with each other for a while - you aren't specifically seeing each other once a week or whatnot to get to know each other, like in the beginning. Ye can end up spending a day or two within ten feet of each other but haven't actually spent any time with each other, if that makes sense. And I don't always feel like talking.

So... there are so many things to try, perhaps think of something you think ye'd enjoy and ask him if he would as well. Physical or mental, though I think physical is better if ye have the choice. You already mentioned sailing, so I won't make random suggestions.

Good luck with all o' that, by the by.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    Geocaching

Gets you out of the house, out of town, and only costs gas.

Plus its a good way to get rid of random junk you have
    YES! I'm new to geocaching, but it's freaking fun
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    IntP
    Enneagram
    =)
    Socionics
    =)

geocaching is boooring i don't understand what you guys enjoy about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    IsTP

Where is your spirit of adventure? Go out and find hidden things? I like to prospect here too so I guess I have that 'gunna strike it rich' thing ringing in the back of my head.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    Where is your spirit of adventure? Go out and find hidden things? I like to prospect here too so I guess I have that 'gunna strike it rich' thing ringing in the back of my head.
    We're totally going to be those old people using metal detectors on the beach one day.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    An ISTP male wanted a taser... When the package arrived he got very excited and asked his wife to "test it" on him to make sure it works.

She zapped him in the nutz'

Which made her very happy. She enjoyed participating in the shared activity very much.
    Off topic but my ex was a cop (ESTJ) and I asked him to tase me.

I wanted to see how it felt *shrug*

I've never heard of geocaching (sp?) or whatever. I've gotta look that up.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Off topic but my ex was a cop (ESTJ) and I asked him to tase me.

I wanted to see how it felt *shrug*

I've never heard of geocaching (sp?) or whatever. I've gotta look that up.
    lol you're psycho