User Tag List

First 12

Thread: istp timetable.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

hmm... my istp would never actively embarrass someone like that. he would be the person standing in the corner laughing at the dude who was embarrassed though! hahaha.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

are istps purse holders? maybe if their SOs are esfjs ... hm.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelinpa View Post
    hmm... my istp would never actively embarrass someone like that. he would be the person standing in the corner laughing at the dude who was embarrassed though! hahaha.
    That's a quality that developed with life experience. Quick wit, and the love of sharing a good story. On the way back from the table I was worried about having a humorous story to share, with the wedding party...after the rehearsal dinner.

Just kind of solved itself, "auto-magically" Spotted the purse, and played the scenario.

Yup, an ESFJ...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Speaking of turning ISTPs red with embarrassment, when I was introduced to his male coworkers/buddies for the first time and they asked me how we met, I stammered for a bit, because I didn't know if it was cool to say how we *really* met (online), and then when they egged me on, I said we met in a figure drawing class when he was moonlighting as a nude model. And then I whipped out my sketchbook and showed them a bare-chested drawing of my ISTP. My ISTP is dark-skinned but I think I saw him flush for a second, that second during which his friends almost believed me! LOL

(They're all computer programming geeks, so there's no chance in hell any of them would ever model - let alone nude, good looking or not.)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

haha, too funny! i do kind of enjoy the way they get flustered and quiet around strangers. on rare occasion that it happens to me when around new people, my istp LOVES it. mostly cause it never happens... and also makes him feel like he's not the only one, i suppose. happy to oblige. i tell him CLEARLY, i am the introverted one in the relationship. ha.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by seamaid View Post
    Speaking of turning ISTPs red with embarrassment, when I was introduced to his male coworkers/buddies for the first time and they asked me how we met, I stammered for a bit, because I didn't know if it was cool to say how we *really* met (online), and then when they egged me on, I said we met in a figure drawing class when he was moonlighting as a nude model. And then I whipped out my sketchbook and showed them a bare-chested drawing of my ISTP. My ISTP is dark-skinned but I think I saw him flush for a second, that second during which his friends almost believed me! LOL

(They're all computer programming geeks, so there's no chance in hell any of them would ever model - let alone nude, good looking or not.)
    That's a good story!

I out grew my blushing stage pretty early. And darn it, I hated it when my friends did...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

are istps purse holders? maybe if their SOs are esfjs ... hm.
    Me: Can you hold my purse for me baby?
    ISTP: Only if you *something obscene* later.

ISTPs are such dirty jokers.