• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFP Ladies

Sunny Ghost

First off, i don't have the pull and allure of a hot isfp woman. this could skew matters. :cool: when i do, they react differently. women give me less chances if i get pensive. some the strangest reactions too.. even not wanting to meet up somewhere could spark paranoia, like they think i have someone else on the side. or if i'm not all that initiating and aggressive, i remember one girl just flipping out and saying she wasn't going to "beg", and how i should do this and that..like she felt entitled or something. i was just trying to get to know her.

i'm not even sure it has anything to do with type..i just think i have a history of getting involved with insecure women. the worst case was a girl i really liked who flipped on mere word of mouth (word of mouth from a supposed friend of all people), and instead of talking to me, she started sleeping with other guys to get back. when i didn't do anything in the first place. apparently, she got afraid that everything i was was actually an "act". i can talk about it now, but at the time it messed me up. my point is though, some women think all guys are players or something, while i feel as about as sensitive as it gets. yet guys like me don't exist, right? :D that's what i think i have to go through.
awe. :(

Sunny Ghost

I often feel when I'm too involved with other people, or just constantly bombarded by others, that I tend to lose a sense of self. Perhaps it's an ISFP quality to get lost in others. But we're also capable of recognizing this, and so withdraw. Also, we require time to reflect, ponder, create... all of which we're incapable of doing when we're surrounded by people. There's also the impulsiveness and spontaneity and need for adventure. So many time's I've thought about how wonderful it would be to travel the world alone. There's something empowering about doing something that independent. It makes, at least me, happy to be on my own and to do something that fiercely independent. I suppose it's due to our desire for the pure and ideal? I don't know, really.

you know... i've just been learning more about the enneagram and variant stackings, and i think what i was talking about here is more of a result of that than the mbti type. i dunno...