User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Thread: ISFP Ladies

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    Oh yes, Countrygirl. I think this is why the INFP I dated turned out to be my first and only love thus far in life. I'm still young, so I'm hoping I'll eventually love again. But... I don't even know of any prospects. Every guy I know or have met is just too involved in the social networks. And like I mentioned earlier, the last time I dated an extrovert... he had absolute no concept or understanding of the fact that I NEED MY SPACE, OR I AM GOING TO PUNCH YOU!! :workout: It turned out very ugly in the end. I began lashing out at him. But with the INFP ex, we dated for four years. We both allowed each other plenty of space, while still being able to give the other the support and care and love we each needed. There was never any question or doubt of love. And we both loved being able to go on the occasional adventure here and there. However, I had the tendency to be a bit more social and impulsive than him. That's where we often would clash.
    Maybe I need to find myself a nice ISTP... However, I'd worry he'd be too concrete and unimaginative. Which extroverted types also value independence or alone time? Any? I do gush over those introverted boys...
    I hear you about ISTPs. My husband has one passion in his life which is fixing trucks and he does it for a living too! I need alittle more things to talk about than that. He is borderline S/N and F/T if those functions make a difference in a personality.

Of all the extroverts out there, I think the ENFJ are the types that need some alone time. Just as us ISFP, out of all the introverts types, need some socialization.

EDIT: I just wanted to add that according to this personality site ENFJ and ISFP are a good fit. However, I think it takes more than just MBTI to determine who is a good fit.

MBTI
    ENFP

Personally, as an extrovert, I enjoy down time but don't really need it to recharge. I have a lot of hobbies and interests that I do on my own, going for runs, playing guitar, reading the newspaper, reading and researching, etc. These help make me who I am and develop my personality. At the same time, I could hang out with friends all the time, or talk on the phone, and it wouldn't really bother me. As long it stays fresh and interesting. I respect that others might need the downtime to recharge and be themselves. As long as they communicate this need and be specific!
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    I hear you about ISTPs. My husband has one passion in his life which is fixing trucks and he does it for a living too! I need alittle more things to talk about than that. He is borderline S/N and F/T if those functions make a difference in a personality.
    I think it does make a difference if a person leans towards the middle on some. I lean between S/N as well, which might make me a little different than another ISFP, I'm sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    Of all the extroverts out there, I think the ENFJ are the types that need some alone time. Just as us ISFP, out of all the introverts types, need some socialization.

EDIT: I just wanted to add that according to this personality site ENFJ and ISFP are a good fit. However, I think it takes more than just MBTI to determine who is a good fit.
    OOooh, rrrreally? Wonder if I know of any... I did once have a female friend that was an ENFJ, and we got along swell. So, clonester pretty much has the ideal relationship... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Clonester View Post
    Personally, as an extrovert, I enjoy down time but don't really need it to recharge. I have a lot of hobbies and interests that I do on my own, going for runs, playing guitar, reading the newspaper, reading and researching, etc. These help make me who I am and develop my personality. At the same time, I could hang out with friends all the time, or talk on the phone, and it wouldn't really bother me. As long it stays fresh and interesting. I respect that others might need the downtime to recharge and be themselves. As long as they communicate this need and be specific!
    where can i find one of you?
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ENFP

where can i find one of you?
    I could clone myself... quite fitting, I must say.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    4w5

....So, clonester pretty much has the ideal relationship... :P....where can i find one of you?
    If I were only younger...

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

hahaha.
    -John Green

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    fine... I see... the ESxP chicks don't matter

not that I'd show up anyways... I don't like Jack and am allergic to Mr Bubbles

I should probably hand in my ESTP card for that statement
    Screw them then. Let's try Jim Beam and Victoria Secret.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    67sx

Default Living in one's head

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Yes yes yes! Have I ever told you that it's like you're living in my head?
    Hi AyoitsStepho. New INTP to this forum. Do you find that "you are inside my head" has a particularly important meaning for ISFPs? I had (still partially have) an ISFP girlfriend who at times said "You are inside my head" with a very satisfied and "moved" tone almost as if it had a lot of relevance for her. She did that when I guessed something about her inner world. It's like an "avatar" thing to me ("I was there where the eye cannot see"). Lol.

I just wondered about this because you used the same term. We really need to complement the type profiles with a list of terms frequently used by types and what they actually mean to them!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

When it comes to people who appear to be "inside my head," whether it being a shared thought/opinion/idea or someone deeply understanding and tapping into me, it always has a way of taking my breath away for a moment. I find myself flabbergasted & giddy with excitement. I'm always flattered that someone had taken an interest in trying to understand me, as most seem to find me an enigma. And with shared thoughts/opinions/ideas, I've always felt mine were different from the norm or the majority, and instantly feel a connection.
    -John Green

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ocean View Post
    Hi AyoitsStepho. New INTP to this forum. Do you find that "you are inside my head" has a particularly important meaning for ISFPs? I had (still partially have) an ISFP girlfriend who at times said "You are inside my head" with a very satisfied and "moved" tone almost as if it had a lot of relevance for her. She did that when I guessed something about her inner world. It's like an "avatar" thing to me ("I was there where the eye cannot see"). Lol.

I just wondered about this because you used the same term. We really need to complement the type profiles with a list of terms frequently used by types and what they actually mean to them!
    I find the idea of having someone paying close enough attention that they eventually "inside my head", very much exciting and breath taking. I think this is because I don't know many people who care enough to get to know me to ever get to this point, so when someone does it's just really cool to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.