User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 118

  1. #61
    I am Sofa King!!! kendoiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    IsTP
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    ^^^ +1

    Someone once said about me, "you use people to talk about things, but sometimes people think you're using things to talk about them. That's where the miscommunication occurs."
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

    "They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Rand Paul is an ISTP. It's interesting to see how his appeal and his stumbles reflect his ISTPness and are very different from those of his INFJ dad...

    Rand Paul Defends Discrimination Remarks

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    ^^^ +1

    Someone once said about me, "you use people to talk about things, but sometimes people think you're using things to talk about them. That's where the miscommunication occurs."
    Sometimes you are talking about them, just not about them

    Ok lets take personality like MBTI. People group themselves based on who they think they are, who they relate to the most. So what happens naturally since there are less type groups then there are people? When you attack one you attack everyone that relates indirectly. In this manner you can attack what someone does or has done, hit someones insecurities, or possibly other things I cant think of right now. As long as you hang out with people you can relate to the most you you wont have any problems as you know what it is you hit because you can relate. How well do you know people outside of yourself though?
    Im out, its been fun

  4. #64
    Senior Member Quiet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    321

    Default

    It's amazing to me how as an NF, I am so drawn to your type. I've been with an ISTP for 3 years so I know much of this already. However, there's times when I wonder when he will develope his Fe. He is nearly 40. Any ISTP's willing to shed some light on this wonder of mine?!
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

    "Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,635

    Default

    You're about to hit "prime" time. I'm getting so g-damn sweet in my old age.

    I really, really, really hate it. :steam:

  6. #66
    Senior Member Quiet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    You're about to hit "prime" time. I'm getting so g-damn sweet in my old age.

    I really, really, really hate it. :steam:
    haha I'm sure you're just very sweet now this is not bad thing.
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

    "Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.

  7. #67
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    You're about to hit "prime" time. I'm getting so g-damn sweet in my old age.

    I really, really, really hate it. :steam:
    don't go soft on me slippy.

  8. #68
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    oh... just look at what happens when Fe is your tertiary

    <---
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  9. #69
    I am Sofa King!!! kendoiwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    IsTP
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Sometimes you are talking about them, just not about them

    Ok lets take personality like MBTI. People group themselves based on who they think they are, who they relate to the most. So what happens naturally since there are less type groups then there are people? When you attack one you attack everyone that relates indirectly. In this manner you can attack what someone does or has done, hit someones insecurities, or possibly other things I cant think of right now. As long as you hang out with people you can relate to the most you you wont have any problems as you know what it is you hit because you can relate. How well do you know people outside of yourself though?
    You did that on purpose!!!
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

    "They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

  10. #70
    Senior Member Heinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LSI
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    ^^^ +1

    Someone once said about me, "you use people to talk about things, but sometimes people think you're using things to talk about them. That's where the miscommunication occurs."
    ^ I think I just had that happened
    Check out my blog: http://OrnateRitual.com

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] ISTP Relationships, Love and Romance
    By grendiecat in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-21-2015, 07:44 AM
  2. [ISTP] ISTP relationships
    By Cryonium in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 11:02 AM
  3. [MBTItm] ISFP/ISTP relationship
    By jixmixfix in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 01:20 PM
  4. [MBTItm] INTJ/ISTP relationship...
    By lauranna in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 04:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO