User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    GOAT
    Enneagram
    DUNO
    Socionics
    FOFF

I can't think of any SP's I've known that have strong political opinions or interest - I couldn't give 2 hoots about politics myself ... never been something that's caught my interest.

Politics is full of J's (particularly IxxJs), as it's basically about pushing forward your strongly held views and opinions. That's not an ISFP's forte at all and being in that sort of environment would probably be very draining for them.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I have strong opinions about politics, especially about war, foreign policy, and environmental issues. I find it draining, though, and need to take lots of mental health breaks (lots of walking and gardening and drawing and painting)... it really is frustrating because change happens slower than a glacier moves...

Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    I can't think of any SP's I've known that have strong political opinions or interest - I couldn't give 2 hoots about politics myself ... never been something that's caught my interest.

Politics is full of J's (particularly IxxJs), as it's basically about pushing forward your strongly held views and opinions. That's not an ISFP's forte at all and being in that sort of environment would probably be very draining for them.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

I wish I knew how to get a "green job". I'd probably be effective installing 100 ft windmills or something.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Any thoughts? Advices? Comments? Anything at all?
    For ISFPs? Yeah, don't go into politics. ISFPs have many great talents (and I personally find ISFP women adorable ), but policymaking is generally not one of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    I feel like it's full of ExxJ's. Ugh. Hate those guys. Jk. My sister's one of them, and they always think they have the answers for everyone.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    GOAT
    Enneagram
    DUNO
    Socionics
    FOFF

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    I feel like it's full of ExxJ's. Ugh. Hate those guys. Jk. My sister's one of them, and they always think they have the answers for everyone.
    There would be a decent amount of ExxJ's too, but I think mostly IxxJ's because most polticians seem driven by their personal agendas - IxxJ's have dominant Ni (based on a insights/visions) or Si (based on past experience), which forms a viewpoint/agenda first and then pushes it forward with Fe (socially influential way) or Te (logically infleuntial way) vs EJ's who want to create organisation with their dominant Te (systematic organisation) or Fe (social organisation) first and use their Si (experience) or Ni (insight) to support and help create it.