• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Famous ISFP or Celebrities

KDude

No, I'm not trolling. I'm being a dick, like I said. Slight difference. You want to make this a more convoluted argument than it needs to be, call a guy an INTP when he's smoking the hell out of every ISTP, ESTP, and ISFP in professional basketball.. and I'm just saying I have no time for it.

KDude

We feel we turned on the classic SP Rage a bit much and we apologize to Liesl for being dicks. We just get stabby hearing an athlete other than Tiger Woods get called an INTP.

Anyhow, like I said.. I'm going by Jon Niednagel's typing. He met him. He's been studying MBTI since the 70's. He gets paid a ridiculous amount of money by GM's to scout players. Read up on him.. it's interesting enough.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
oooh, and Fry! :holy:

fry_in_underwear_futurama.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does Sherlock Holmes count as an athlete?

KDude

kind of hard to tell if he's ntp or something in that recent movie..he's still uber focused on details like classic holmes, but RDJ plays him like an E or INTP with Bruce Lee like ISTP skills.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
We love to use the word we to refer to our opinion!
Me, my evil twin, and my tapeworm!
It's a very exclusive group (working on world domination, of course)...

we? :huh:

I LOVE when people use the word We to refer to their opinion! :holy:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:rofl1:

world domination means that you can use We all you want to! :laugh:

KDude

whoa, tourist you're an ENTJ now? you sure you're not isfp in your shadow? we are worried of this world domination talk :(

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
her evil ENTJ twin got ahold of the keyboard :yes:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
kind of hard to tell if he's ntp or something in that recent movie..he's still uber focused on details like classic holmes, but RDJ plays him like an E or INTP with Bruce Lee like ISTP skills.
The classic Holmes was INTP. He had a high Se, but it was subordinate to his even stronger Ne, and he was clearly Si rather than Ni tertiary.

By the way, Anakin wasn't a mean character -- Anakin was a very sweet, loyal, stand-up guy. Darth Vader (ISTJ) was the mean sonuvabitch.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Luke Skywalker- ESFJ
Harry Potter- ESTP (Done to death, don't feel like arguing about it, but that's still my impression)
Borat- ESFP
Thirteen- ENFP
Mulan- INFJ
Pumbaa- ESFP
Carl Johnson- ESFP

Some more:

Anakin Skywalker
Summer Glau
Eric Draven (The Crow)
Rorschach (Watchmen)

You're right about Summer Glau.
Eric Draven could also be INFP.
C.J could be ESFP, but myt impression was that he is introvert at the beggining, and then he become more self-assured. But even at the end, he's more of a strong silent type and not especially loudmouth. Sometimes he looks ESFP, some other times he looks ISFJ. I think it's more an happy and involved ISFP. Borat can also be ESFP.
Anakin is an ENFP.
And the rest is pur shit.

KDude

i guess it depends on who plays eric draven. the brandon lee version was understated and physical (obviously cuz of lee's skills playing that part of it up). a good scene here. edward furlong played him differently though. badly too. heh

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes I guess it depends.

Also,C.J really couyld be ESFP. I've believed he was ESFJ for the past... He just seem pretty ISFP in comparaison with some extreme ESFP like OG Loc.

I think Shakira is an ISFP.

Usually typed as ESFP.