• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Famous ISFP or Celebrities

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Stupid ESFP myth?:D
No! :( Rowlf is a mellow, humble, artsy type. Take this video, for example:
YouTube - The Muppet Show: Rowlf - "Cottleston Pie"
His general vibe in this video reminds me a lot of an ISFP friend of mine. They even have similar speech cadences...

I'm trying to make a famous ESTJ list, but for the time, I've a few real ESTJ peoples and a list of many fictionals ESTJ...who looks like a list of vilains, pompous people and cuthroat bitch, ha ha lol.:doh::laugh:
Yeah... :doh: It would be really easy to make a list of famous ISTJs, but I can't really think of any cool, famous ESTJs at the moment. (Except for Hermione Granger, but a lot of people think she might be ISTJ or xSFJ...)

inebriato

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Any comments about these, thay aren't mentioned:

Female
Brooke Shields
Kirsten Dunst
Sarah Chalke
Nicole Kidman
Katie Holmes
Hilary Duff
Jessica Alba
Mischa Barton
Scarlett Johansson

Male
Christopher Reeve
Matt Le Blanc
Jensen Ackles
Kevin Costner
Ashton Kutcher
Pierce Brosnan

Female
Doris Day
Christina Aguilera
Joss Stone
Janet Jackson

Male
Paul McCartney
Jack Johnson
James Blunt
Jon Bon Jovi
Prince

Fictional:
Lane Kim - Gilmore Girls
Ruby - Supernatural
Jenny Humphery - Gossip Girl
Rachel Greene - Friends
Lizzie McGuire - Lizzie McGuire
Finn - Glee
Peter Petrelli - Heroes
Claire Bennet - Heroes

Cartoon
Flounder - The Little Mermaid
Puss In Boots - Sherk
Shaggy - Scooby Doo
Scooby Doo - Scooby Doo

Other:
Richard Branson
Audrina Patridge

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Female
Brooke Shields
Kirsten Dunst
Sarah Chalke
Nicole Kidman
Katie Holmes
Hilary Duff
Jessica Alba
Mischa Barton
Scarlett Johansson

Male
Christopher Reeve
Matt Le Blanc
Jensen Ackles
Kevin Costner
Ashton Kutcher
Pierce Brosnan

Female
Doris Day
Christina Aguilera
Joss Stone
Janet Jackson

Male
Paul McCartney
Jack Johnson
James Blunt
Jon Bon Jovi
Prince

Fictional:
Lane Kim - Gilmore Girls
Ruby - Supernatural
Jenny Humphery - Gossip Girl
Rachel Greene - Friends
Lizzie McGuire - Lizzie McGuire
Finn - Glee
Peter Petrelli - Heroes
Claire Bennet - Heroes

Cartoon
Flounder - The Little Mermaid
Puss In Boots - Sherk
Shaggy - Scooby Doo
Scooby Doo - Scooby Doo

Other:
Richard Branson
Audrina Patridge

these threads never work because they encourage confirmation bias. If you look at the INFP thread, everyone close to INXX famous is INFP. If you look at the ENTP thread, anyone close to being inventive is ENTP. etc etc etc. Basically they become a "grab as many as we can!" rather than actual analysis.

Your list actually looks pretty good. Ashton Kutcher, Im convinced, is ENFP. I think Branson is ISTP

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I Not sure about Luke Skywalker. I've seen him typed as an NF and can sort of believe that, but I dunno.

I've myself initially mistyped him as an INFP, but he's actually ISFP. Luke is driven by a constant need for concrete action and is totally in touch with his body and his environment. I think he's an SP, and a 9w1.

From the mouth of Yoda regarding Luke Skywalker

"This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless."

On one hand he is an idealist always looking ahead .. Not paying attention to what is going on around him. But he is adventurous and loves excitment. Sounds totally ISFP to me..
ISFP.. the intuitive sensor, the space case, The "artist", the weirdo, the misfit, the loner.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Once again OP makes a great list (although I question De Niro as a F dom). Please make famous INTPs your next list!

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

Female
Brooke Shields ISFP
Kirsten Dunst ISFJ
Sarah Chalke ISFJ
Nicole Kidman INTP
Katie Holmes ISFJ
Hilary Duff ISFP
Jessica Alba ESFP
Mischa Barton ESFJ
Scarlett Johansson INFP
Christina Aguilera INFP
Janet Jackson ISFP
That's what I think.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
these threads never work because they encourage confirmation bias. If you look at the INFP thread, everyone close to INXX famous is INFP. If you look at the ENTP thread, anyone close to being inventive is ENTP. etc etc etc. Basically they become a "grab as many as we can!" rather than actual analysis.

Yes.:yes: And in the Inebriato's list, there's a few true ISFP, and many other that I have serious doubt about this. Richard Branson for example, is an ENTP prototype in my opinion.

"This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless."

On one hand he is an idealist always looking ahead .. Not paying attention to what is going on around him. But he is adventurous and loves excitment. Sounds totally ISFP to me..
ISFP.. the intuitive sensor, the space case, The "artist", the weirdo, the misfit, the loner.

Yes. I think Luke Skywalker tend to look for the future because o f his wing one, and because of the natural 9's leanings to escape actual prorities by daydreaming. But Luke is rather down-to-earth and resist instinctively to changment that he feels to much heavy. When Ob-Wan tell him he must go to Alderaan for become a jedi, Luyke answer stresfull that it's imposible because he must do some task on Tatooine...

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No! :( Rowlf is a mellow, humble, artsy type. Take this video, for example:
YouTube - The Muppet Show: Rowlf - "Cottleston Pie"
His general vibe in this video reminds me a lot of an ISFP friend of mine. They even have similar speech cadences...
Well, I did'nt know him, but he really looks ISFP, yes.
:yes:

Yeah... :doh: It would be really easy to make a list of famous ISTJs, but I can't really think of any cool, famous ESTJs at the moment. (Except for Hermione Granger, but a lot of people think she might be ISTJ or xSFJ...)

Yes, I think myself that Hermion is an ISTJ, but there's a lot of famous ESTJ here;): http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sj-guardhouse/29933-75-famous-estjs.html#post1123623

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Lizzie McGuire was totally an INFP

those little scenes in her head? her random schemes?

Hilary duff is probably xSFP though

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
John Lennon- INFP, not INTP. Definitely Fi dominant, a songwriter like that! "You may say I'm a dreamer; but I'm not the only one"?

Also, I WISH Johnny Depp was an ENTP, but he's not an extrovert either. I'm pretty certain he's INFP too. Both Lennon and Depp have obvious Ne tendencies, but both of them are accompanied by Fi rather than Ti.

You want Ti/Ne? Rousseau!

These are my only complaints. Great list!

KDude

Fictional:

I was thinking that Daredevil from Marvel comics might be a rare isfp superhero? What other Type could still be competent without the sense of sight? :cool: Also a loner nice guy. So focused on what feels right that his constant nemesis isn't really a particular villain..it's another superhero. The Punisher (who's cruel in dealing with criminals).

KDude

I said Kobe was ISFP somewhere else.. I got it from Neidnagel, the mbti sports dude, who supposedly typed him or something (and many others). Whatever he is, this video is badass :laugh:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIuCRaj1H9k&feature=related].[/youtube]

Liesl

I think Jessica Alba is an ISFJ, believe it or not. I do see why people would think she is an SP though.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd2UHMiEDmg"]Jessica Alba on Jimmy Kimmel[/YOUTUBE]

KDude

Both of you need to brush up on what Se is. Just to remind you, you're talking about a guy who explicitly says he likes to create in the moment, and can do it in midair if he wants to - and got hired for the job right out of highschool. That's not the work of "Ne and Ti" like an INTP or "Te Si" like an ISTJ. I don't want to argue, but it's like...you couldn't pick more random types for an athlete at his level. Go find someone else to type INTP or ISTJ. It's bad enough that people come in the SP section and randomly type musicians. Now you're going to try that shit with basketball players?

Liesl

You can't type someone based on their occupation. People develop their cognitive functions out of order and some develop functions that they 'should not normally develop' to great extents. For example, an ENFP can have highly developed Te.

There are a lot of athletes that are INTPs. That doesn't mean they haven't developed Se.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
KDude, Ne users like to create in the moment. We love that shit, actually, Ne thrives in improvisation. the difference is in how we go about it.