• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] The ISFP Thread

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
There are too many ISTP threads and we need to talk about some of the other SPs.

There might be a thread like this already, but I don't really want to go back through and check because I'm a lazy person. And lazy people don't do that kind of thing.:cool:

So yeah, this is a place to talk about that quiet type that is the ISFP.

Maybe a few will come too?

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
Who doesn't?

gromit

likes this
I want to learn more! I hope more ISFP people will talk.:)

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
I know! This thread is dying before it even got a chance to start!

I think a good saving is in order.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
:peepwall:

I'm here. How can I help you?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, ask some questions!

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm so frickn' tired of talkn' bout' those damned ISTPs!

Everyday I drop by the forum, and by the time I get finished reading. I feel butt assed naked.

So tell us ISFP's how often do you get caught with jer pants down?

aka...spanking it with a shampoo bottle hanging out of jer' arse? :devil:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Obviously, a classic example of ISTP behavior under stress. :doh:

uh, nevermind. :yes:

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
So tell us ISFP's how often do you get caught with jer pants down?

And do you like the feeling of the wind down there?

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I have a big question for all the ISFPs/ISFps out there:

Objectively speaking, what do you think of this?

"About 5 years ago, when I first started reading this site, the admin wrote a short, unofficial ISFP uncovered when the Q&A section was different. It went something like, "During the school years ISFPs successfully manipulate the group opinion, usually against one particular person. However eventually the ISFP is found out at sharp practice and loses the respect of the group. This respect they may never recover." The question was about whether ISFPs can be catty and manipulative, and the admin said yes, they can be. Hello Kitty is an ISFP and appeals to school age girls because they are often catty and manipulative, and the immature ones spread rumors trying to ruin specific peoples' reputations. But eventually they lose everyone's respect for doing this.."
Source: Questions & Answers

popcornsmiley.gif

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
OMG!!! Hello Kitty's an ISFP??! :wubbie:

Beorn

Permabanned
I have a special place in my heart for ISFPs. My brother is ISFP and he is my closest friend. He can be a bit flakey at times, but he is very talented artistically and very intelligent in his own way. Despite the flakiness somewhere deep inside of him is a sense of unyielding loyalty.

Also, he just frickin fun to be around. He's great at word play... the bad puns never end.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ok, oom and ayoitsStepho!

What is it with SP's and verbal volleyball? :happy:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I suck at verbal volleyball :cry:.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
My ISXP (Presumably ISFP) is more of a talker. This seems atypical of ISFP/ISTP behaviour. Seriously, when we're on the phone she will ramble on about random stuff and I take the role of listener. If I take too much time thinking of a response, she'll say, "Okay, what else can we talk about..." or "Haha, awkward silence!". She's also really giggly over the phone, and her voice has a tremor in it. She says it's because she's happy/giddy. Are ISFPs prone to rambling if they're nervous?

yvonne

A passer by
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
^ i know when my boyfriend called me the first time, he was going on and on about his car :D i found that cute.

i was quite surprised about something, too... i've always thought he's a bit flakey and not that good of a listener (of course he has his good traits, too), but i opened up to him a while ago about something... and he was very sweet. i wouldn't have expected that at all, because... well... i'm not going to get into it any further, but anyway...

i was surprised by his loyalty... i don't even know why, because he is very loyal, but it's the first time he acted really protective like that with me and i felt very, very good about it. :)