• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Famous ISTP or Celebrities

Liesl

I think Carolyn Bessette, John F Kennedy Jr's wife, may have been an ISTP. I'm not certain, but I definitely get the ISTx vibe from her.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Non fictionals
Clint Eastwood
Alan Turing
David Bowie
Joe Strummer
Mel Gibson
John Carpenter
Woody Allen
Michael Jordan
Michael Johnson
Tito
Rommel
Bruce Willis
Antonio Banderas
Keith Richards
Serge Gainsbourg
Matt Damon
Paul Walker
Bruce Lee
Alan Sheperd
Chuck Yeager
Michael Douglas
Lance Armstrong
Kathrine Hephburn
Snoop Dogg
Ghostface Killah
Megan Fox
Scarlett Johansson
Paris Hilton
FranK Zappa
James Dean
James Marsters
John Malkovich
Robin Cook
Neil Armstrong
Burt Reynolds
Charles Bronson
Jodie Foster
Eminem
Sophie Marceau
Jean Gabin
Joseph Shumpeter
Jean-Baptiste Say
Amy Winehouse
Iggy Pop
Malcolm X
Trevor MacDonald
Frank Miller
Slash
Ringo Starr
Jacques Mesrine

Fictionals
Han Solo (Star Wars)
Jango Fett (Star Wars)
Boba Fett (Star Wars)
Darth Maul (Star Wars)
Darth Bane (Star Wars Expanded Universe)
Spike (BTVS/ATS)
Jenny Calendar (BTVS)
The First Slayer (BTVS)
Charles Gunn (ATS)
Aragorn (LOTR)
Legolas (LOTR)
Lancelot (Knights Of The Round Table Arturian Legend)
Jack O�Neill (Stargate)
Angus MacGyver (MacGyver)
James Bond (Played By Daniel Craig)
Jack Bauer (24)
Robert Chase (House M.D)
Sawyer (Lost)
Butch Coolidge (Pulp Fiction)
Korben Dallas (The Fifth Element)
Harry Stamper (Armageddon)
James Cole (12 Monkeys)
Steven Hiller (Independence Day)
Blondie/The Man With No Name (The Dollars Trilogy)
Harry Callahan (Dirty Harry Saga)
Maggie Fitzgerald (Million Dollar Baby)
Rocky Balboa (Rocky Saga)
John Rambo (Rambo Saga)
Indiana Jones (Indiana Jones Saga)
Dominic Toretto (Fast & Furious Saga)
Rannulph Junuh (The Legend of Bagger Vance)
Jazz (The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air)
Angel Face (Fight Club)
Elvira Hancock (Scarface)
Marv (Sin City)
Miho (Sin City)
L�on (L�on)
Jean Valjean (Les Mis�rables)
Wolverine (Marvel Universe)
Dick Grayson/Robin/Nightwing (DC Universe)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
Zorro (One Piece)
Huey, Dewey, And Louie (The Duck�s World)
Miss Tick (The Duck�s World)
Kenny (South Park)
Buttercup (The Powerpuff Girls)
Rapha�l (TMNT)
Kevin (Home Alone)
Popeye (Popeye The Sailor)
The Beast (Beauty & The Beast)
Eminem- ENTJ
Darth Maul- ISTJ
Darth Bane- INTJ
Indy- ENTP (Best Sensor guess is ESTP; he's a definite extrovert).
The Beast could actually be ISTJ, or ISFP. Certainly an Fi-using type in any case. Dom seems more E.

I think Don Draper (Mad Men) could be ISTP. Cal Lightman probably is as well.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Third Doctor is ISTP.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see you included Paris Hilton. Hilarious.

Woody Allen is INTP if there ever was one. Mitch Hedburg would be a better ISTP comedian.

Angelina Jolie - ISTP
Vampire Bill from True Blood - ISTP
Geena Davis from League Of Their Own - ISTP
Townes Van Zant - ISTP

KDude

Jack White (could be "balanced" but whatever.. cool vid heh..)

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCFXeChXfcI].[/youtube]

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eminem- ENTJ
Darth Maul- ISTJ
Darth Bane- INTJ
Indy- ENTP (Best Sensor guess is ESTP; he's a definite extrovert).
The Beast could actually be ISTJ, or ISFP. Certainly an Fi-using type in any case. Dom seems more E.

I think Don Draper (Mad Men) could be ISTP. Cal Lightman probably is as well.

Darth Maul is a streotypical ISTP. Great tactician, lust for violence, strong silent type, flexible, analyser, improviser.

Eminem is definetly an introvert and his humor and way of acting is clearly ISTP. Eminem, Darth Bane and Indy are often seen as ISTPs and sometimes xNTJs. xSTPs and xNTJs are often mistyped. Indy can be an ISTP or an ENTJ but clearly not an ENTP. Darth Bane can be an INTJ. But I've read the book Path of Destruction and my impressions was that he is a ISTP at the beginning of the book, with a growing Ni and also Fe (submit to Ti). I think he is a 8, and so have a extremely strong will and constantly seek for power, but that don't necessarly mean that he is INTJ. I see a Ti/Fe balance with him because he like camaraderie very much and merge with the Brotherhood of The Sith spontaneously but then become more critical and don't hesitate to anihilate them, just because it's the most logical thing to do. When he try to build an holocron, he clearly illustrate the STP motto "when every try fails, read the instruction". He like to study but is likely to jump to conclusions. He initially don't feel at ease with the ole of pedagogue, in the book it's written "Bane was a man of action, not a pedagogue", which clearly seems a ISTP/ENFJ opposition to me. Also, Darth Zannah is probably an ENFJ her. Bane is an ISTP. Palpatine is an INTJ, they are slightly different is'nt it?

I see you included Paris Hilton. Hilarious.

Actually, Paris Hilton is often seen as an ISTP. She's placid and pleasure-oriented but far more intelligent that she appears to be. Christina Aguilera is also ISTP: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/popular-culture-type/30325-paris-hilton.html
Woody Allen is INTP if there ever was one. Mitch Hedburg would be a better ISTP comedian.

Keirsey have typed him as ISTP and he's often typed as ISTP, sometimes INTP. We can't really know, but I don't see the verbose and ponderating side of the INTP.

Angelina Jolie - ISTP
I think she's an ESTP, but I'm not sure. Megan Fox is clearly an ISTP her, they are often compared.

Vampire Bill from True Blood - ISTP
Geena Davis from League Of Their Own - ISTP
Townes Van Zant - ISTP

Maybe, I don't know them enough to say. Jason from True Blood have always seem ISTP to me.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
ENTJ

The guy pretty much plays the same ISTP character over and over. I doubt he's anything other than ISTP.

Maybe his character but himself I don't see as an introvert, he's for sure an extrovert ESTJ or ESTP, maybe even ESFP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bruce Willis Is gregarious and warm but he's also a nonchalant daydreamer, depends of his mood.

KDude

Machida's cool. My favorite fighter right now.

Jason Stackhouse is ESFP to the max

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
On further reflection, Eminem's actually either ENFP or ESTJ. He's a clear Te user (he's extremely rigid and structured), but his humor is Ne rather than Se -- his funnier songs are full of wild tangents and zany connections all over the place.

KDude

hilarious.. DeNiro in Jackie Brown (hell, DeNiro in general).

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKv6GQvyWW8&feature=related].[/youtube]

KDude

Jolie's character in Gone in 60 Seconds is a damn cool ISTP chick. So is Tomb Raider, but the first is more realistic (give or take).

tmon912

MBTI Type
intp
on Eminems type

Eminem an ISTP or ENTJ, you guys need some help, lol, jk. The easiest way to type someone is by first looking at their CHARACTER first. Identical twin studies have shown character to be determined by dna; personality is determined by DNA and environment. Eminem has somewhat weak eye contact and a mostly low monotone voice and tends to be shy and calm or slightly nervous (look at body language, eye contact, and voice to determine character), but is sometimes crazy and full of fight. This makes him a "repressed A type"(I call it the rebel character type). Only two MBTI types can spring from from this biological character type, INTP and ISTP. Eminem's deeply emotional songs, super creative humor, and natural ability to build a business, point toward N not S. He is an INTP through and through. If you cant tell that you need much more practice, no offense. Have fun.:devil:

tmon912

MBTI Type
intp
sorry, not you guys the page 5 guys

Last edited: