• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Famous ISTP or Celebrities

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When was legolas gay? Just asking. He's too conserved and elite-like to be a P though. It's not uncommon as well for a J to follow a P with his ideas.

He's less conserved and elite-like than the common elve, though. Well, where have you seen him take more than two decisions in all the film? His only one was to join the fraternity of the ringand then, nothing.
It's just obvious that he is gay.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Spike Speigel from Cowboy Bebop is the perfect example of a ISTP anime character.
He is quiet, calm, cool,pragmatic, laid back, could care less.

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Yeah when I first saw Cowboy Bebop, I was amazed at how much he reminded me of me.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
He's less conserved and elite-like than the common elve, though. Well, where have you seen him take more than two decisions in all the film? His only one was to join the fraternity of the ringand then, nothing.
It's just obvious that he is gay.
Hmmm, I did a bit of research and yes, he could be a P. You're right. But gay was just how the movie portrayed him. In the books he's quite different.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Real:

Tim Ferriss (Author)
Asafa Powell (Track)
Ben Johnson (Track)
Florence Griffith-Joyner (Track)
Chris Judd (AFL)
Sachin Tendulkar (Cricket)
Steve Waugh (Cricket)

Fictional:

Earl (My Name Is Earl)
Robin (How I Met Your Mother)
Jake (Two And A Half Men)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmmm, I did a bit of research and yes, he could be a P. You're right. But gay was just how the movie portrayed him. In the books he's quite different.

Yes he's far less gay in the book.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i think amy winehouse is an ISFP

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Bruce Willis is an ESTJ, very typical ESTJ actually
Emenem is an ISFP
TITO? do you mean Tito Ortiz from UFC? He's a definite ESTP
Lyoto Machida is an ISTP

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Bruce Willis is either ISTP or maybe ESTP. He's way to cool to be ESTJ. haha

Jake from Two and a Half Men is not ISTP. ISFP maybe. Charlie's the ISTP.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Jake from Two and a Half Men is not ISTP. ISFP maybe. Charlie's the ISTP.

I initially thought of Jake as an ISFP (he's definitely an ISP of some sort). I lent towards T more because he doesn't have many F qualities i.e. isn't very gentle/considerate/caring of others (my experience is ISFP's being one of if not the most gentle/kindest types).

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bruce Willis is an ESTJ, very typical ESTJ actually
Bruce Willis is clearly an introvert, and not a J in anyway.

Emenem is an ISFP
T, don't you see the inferior Fe? ANd the cynical dominant Ti? ANd the assertive auxillary Se? ANd the supportive tertiary Ni?

TITO? do you mean Tito Ortiz from UFC? He's a definite ESTP
No, I talked about Josip Broz Tito

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
I'm wondering why John Malkovich, and Ringo Starr are typed as ISTP's. Those don't seem right.

Spike

MBTI Type
ISTP
Real
Bud Spencer (Actor)
Thomas 'Thomen' Stauch (Drummer -Blind Guardian, Iron Saviour, Coldseed)
Miyamoto Musashi (Ancient Japanese Sword Master and Blacksmith)
Fiore dei Liberi (Ancient Italian Sword Master)

Fictional
Bao-Dur (Star Wars Expanded Universe)
Charles 'Trip' Tucker III (Star Trek - Enterprise)
Odo (Star Trek - Deep Space Nine)
Feanor (Silmarillion - Tolkien book)
Col. John Casey (Chuck) - he can also be a J...
Madmartigan - Willow
Tom 'Gunny' Highway (Heartbreak Ridge)

Last edited:

KDude

Rocky Balboa is as ESFP as it gets. :) There's isn't a character more outgoing and willing to entertain random people, walk around the block with them, take over the entire conversation, storytelling, and making appeals to your heart (like he tries with Tommy, Paulie, or his son many times). Contrast him with Adrian (clear case of an introvert). Stallone has said that he likes playing him so much because it allows him to voice the things on his heart no one would ever believe from him in real life.

Rambo, I'd agree on though.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Rocky Balboa from Rocky IV is a stereotypical ISTP! Apollo Creed is an ESFP. I think he act as you describe because he is sure about what he values and is driven by what he does. Also, Rocky is a 8w9, so he can easily be involved in assertive behavior but he's not necessarly introvert or extrovert.

KDude

i haven't seen 4 in awhile. maybe you're right. :) i think in general though he is esfp. Creed is ESTP imho. creed's whole thing is being a bit more cocky and abrasive and to be fair, a lot smarter than rocky too. there's scenes where apollo is in his suit, in his office, being the wheelin and dealin businessman. the guy gets shit done in all kinds of ways, but the last thing i notice is his warmth. i think his attitude is even purposely exagerrated in a way so audiences can contrast Rocky more. rocky's just the simple champ with heart. and as for extroversion, the simple observation is that rocky talks a bunch and reaches out more than a clear introvert like adrian. it could be more complicated than that, but as i see it on the screen, it doesn't play out like two introverts together. his "interaction style" falls under the "get things going" type of esfps and enfps, while adrian sits back.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hum, it's clearly diferent in Rocky IV. Appolo is the impulsive one totally driven by his emotions, who is loudmouth and never take the time to analyse things or repose, prefering to play as a clown than seriously training. Until his death. Rocky is clearly more repose and reflecting, don't speak a lot, rather the strong and silent guy who think before acting.

KDude

like i said, i haven't seen it enough. ive seen rocky 1 and 2 a lot tho. i should watch 4 again. in 5, rocky's back to emotional and outgoing at least, with how he is with tommy. probably the worst of the bunch tho