User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Some people use the tertiary, I think, and some don't. Probably takes time or certain circumstances for some to start recognizing the need for it.

The only thing I'd say is it'd be pushing it to say the inferior can be used in any kind of productive light (not without maturity). Every thing written about MBTI would say as much. In my own experience, I don't think I've made a lot of progress. Te is truly the shadow side, and it's expressed with intimidation or straight up beating ass (most of the time undeserved).

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Some people use the tertiary, I think, and some don't. Probably takes time or certain circumstances for some to start recognizing the need for it.
    Agree.

The only thing I'd say is it'd be pushing it to say the inferior can be used in any kind of productive light (not without maturity). Every thing written about MBTI would say as much. In my own experience, I don't think I've made a lot of progress. Te is truly the shadow side, and it's expressed with Se intimidation or just straight up beating ass (most of the time undeserved).
    I think Fi can be balanced by Te in the sense that the Fi user can have strong control issues, and an IxFP can be pushed up unbder stress to stand up for his values and to take charge assertively to defend them, sometimes in an immature way.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I think Fi can be balanced by Te in the sense that the Fi user can have strong control issues, and an IxFP can be pushed up unbder stress to stand up for his values and to take charge assertively to defend them, sometimes in an immature way.
    There's some truth to that. I feel better though if I appeal to a situation coming purely from a kind of Fi standpoint.. I might just get away..maybe talk later when things cool down. I try to avoid thoughts of control as much as possible.. Let it linger, and I just channel it badly. Maybe an INFP would use their Ne and tear someone apart psychologically.. lol.. But I kind of go for the obvious Se approaches.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Errors I missed the first time:

David Bowie- ENTP
    Mel Gibson- ISFP
    Woody Allen- ESFP
    Erwin Rommel- ESTJ
    Matt Damon- ESTP
    Bruce Lee- INTP (Jeet Kune Do is a very good example of Ne synthesis)
    Frank Zappa- ENTP
    Jean-Baptiste Say- INTP
    Malcolm X- ENFJ
    Ringo Starr- ISFP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by tmon912 View Post
    LOL. yawn....really. Listen buddy if you have an actual argument, your response implies you don't, then make it. Don't just give some bullshit response like a little bitch. Here's the deal, S types (which you claim to be) are not very good with Myer Briggs typing. Typing requires looking at the BIG PICTURE. Eminem is SHY. I can read that in his mannerism, eye contact, etc. But if you can't then read the stories about his shyness on the internet. So for sure he is I. The rest is real easy: super creative = N. Logical (about 70% of men are T) = T. Rebel and rule breaker = P. I look forward to an actual rebuttal but I doubt I will get one.
    lol look at this loser, stereotyping my intelligence by my type, get off your internet chair once in your life fatass.

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    lol look at this loser, stereotyping my intelligence by my type, get off your internet chair once in your life fatass.
    -1 for assuming eminem is an N because he is super creative that's complete bullshit. Creativity does not spawn from being intuitive in any way, there are different types and levels of creativity. ALso music requires someone to be coordinated with the sensing world, such as playing an instrument, singing in key and being in correct timing, something "N" types can struggle with.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Eminem is an N. Specifically, he's ENTJ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    -1 for assuming eminem is an N because he is super creative that's complete bullshit. Creativity does not spawn from being intuitive in any way, there are different types and levels of creativity. ALso music requires someone to be coordinated with the sensing world, such as playing an instrument, singing in key and being in correct timing, something "N" types can struggle with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Eminem is an N. Specifically, he's ENTJ.

-gulp-

wha?? oh hell no! ... Eminem is all yours, we 'Ns' don't want him. There are exceptions to every rule; especially this one! You are right about the BS part, I'll give ya that. Please, let's stop there, trust me with this one...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

no, Eminem is a definite ENTJ. The way he handles his career and himself is very Te Ni, and his lyrics seem to display Se and Fi -- Fi in particular showing all signs of an inferior function, as all of his more emotional lyrics denote deep distress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    no, Eminem is a definite ENTJ. The way he handles his career and himself is very Te Ni, and his lyrics seem to display Se and Fi -- Fi in particular showing all signs of an inferior function, as all of his more emotional lyrics denote deep distress.
    I'd take the ENTJ argument over the INTP argument any day, especially for that Bozo in assuming that all introverts are shy, and all "N's" are super creative.