• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Famous ISTP or Celebrities

R

Riva

Rocky balboa i think is an isfp.

Indiana jones is an istp yes. Need help typing his enneagram type. My first guess is actually 6w5 which is not the usual typing istps get. Am i right?

Summons [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION], [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION].

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION]
8w7 Sx/Sp

R

Riva

[MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION]
8w7 Sx/Sp

Woah care to explain? Would appreciate that.

He does have the 8 aggression but he doesn't seem to have a need to control his environment like an e8.

He does what he does because it seems to be needed to be done much like an e6.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Woah care to explain? Would appreciate that.
He does have the 8 aggression but he doesn't seem to have a need to control his environment like an e8.
I considered social last 7w8 and social last 8w7, but
- not whimsical or playful enough to be Sexual 7 (though he's still playful)
- not cunning enough to be Sp 7. the guy is certainly intelligent (he's a friggin archeologist after all lol), but Sp 7 is a bit more fox-like and comes off more magician-y/trickster (compare him with Tony Stark)
- more gut center than a 7 in general. 7w8s are kind of gut center-y, but Indiana Jones has a much hardier energy than a 7
- not cold/calculating/5-ish enough to be Sp 8
- Sx 8w7 works well because he's rather loud and more opinionated compared to other ISTPs

He does what he does because it seems to be needed to be done much like an e6.
but this could be said of many types, and there is no anxiety present in him

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Can somebody list some more fictional ISTPs?
I'm too lazy to look through all 22 pages to find more. The ones that [MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION] listed, I just don't really relate to, except for Indiana Jones. I can only think of two.

Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson - Avengers)
Quint (Robert Shaw - Jaws)