Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Famous ISTP or Celebrities

Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Fe-dom naturally will reach out and try to connect with you which is different than just talking.
    Yeah, and my impression is that whaen Tom C is talking, he try to use the right word to explain someting precise, more than try to reach out or cennect, it's not his priority. At least not in his cognitive style.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    It must be that.

How do you explain that every sources agree with me and not with you?
    Why should I care about sources? Use your own head. I may be wrong, but that's all I want to do. The first thing you see from the guy is emotiveness. I should have posted that one Oprah episode instead. He feeds off of group "vibes" or whatever you want to call it. In addition to that, he brings a lot of attention to his ethics. He externalizes it - as extroverted Feeling would do - and he admits he's not afraid of "putting it" in others as well. Someone that confident with it would have to be extroverted judging.

It's like you're typing him from his character in Top Gun or something. Tom Cruise himself reminds me more of an ESFJ evangelical preacher. If there's any character closer to him, it's probably Lestat. Another EFJ.

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't read Cruise as any kind of Fe primary whatsoever -- he doesn't seem to approach relations in the same way as an Fe primary, Fe comes across as a tool he is using for some other purpose, not the "Main" that is directing things -- and I'm honestly confused as to how you can even see it as such. Fe primaries (like Nancy Grace) have a totally different feel to them. The way they interact is actually their main focus, not a tool for some other purpose.

On the other hand, I'm not much for Speed's lack of engagement of other views + the blatant appeal to authority as some sort of proof.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I don't read Cruise as any kind of Fe primary whatsoever -- he doesn't seem to approach relations in the same way as an Fe primary, Fe comes across as a tool he is using for some other purpose, not the "Main" that is directing things -- and I'm honestly confused as to how you can even see it as such. Fe primaries (like Nancy Grace) have a totally different feel to them. The way they interact is actually their main focus, not a tool for some other purpose.

On the other hand, I'm not much for Speed's lack of engagement of other views + the blatant appeal to authority as some sort of proof.
    I don't know much about Grace. I thought she was a logical type at first glance though.

Lets just say I'm literally disturbed by people like Cruise though.

Whatever it is, it's something I'm not. Other people who are receptive to that emotionality are another type too. If I find myself around it, it's duck and run for the nearest exit. It's funny because I'm not really afraid of worse threats, but I don't know how to handle that.

No moss growing on me Array Giggly's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I hear a lot of iSTPs saying they hate Fe. They react quite hostilely (is that a word?) towards it. It's pretty scary.

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I hear a lot of iSTPs saying they hate Fe. They react quite hostilely (is that a word?) towards it. It's pretty scary.
    I've seen this some of the less healthy INTPs. Fe is the inferior function of ISTP and INTP and in less healthy IXTPs, it's not likely to be well developed or valued. When I was younger, I had my own Fe issues. I wouldn't say I hated it but it confused me a great deal.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Tempbanned Array

But the current one (Daniel Craig) is so quiet. I thought he seemed istp.
    The Daniel Craig bond is ISTP imo but not all the bonds were ISTP.

Tempbanned Array

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Like I said, I'm not going to bother with this. He's obviously heavy in Fe. It's up to you to look for more than one quote. He talks plenty. He even stays outside every "celebrity appearance" and shakes hands with everyone for 2 hours, and uses their cell phones to chat with their friends. "Hi, this is Tom Cruise!" You couldn't pay me to do that.

And you'll never find an ISTP act like this.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0].[/youtube]

Oh wait, I said I wasn't going to say anything.
    He could be ISFP. HE sounds very Fi'ish. Ruthlessly instilling his ethics in others.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    He could be ISFP. HE sounds very Fi'ish. Ruthlessly instilling his ethics in others.
    That's extreme Fe. Fi is more about the self than others, I believe. From the short amount clip that I could tolerate, I was thinking horrible ENFJ. Perhaps the way he acts kind of unhealthy could make him look shadowy/ ISTP to others, but I don't see ISTP at all. Again, not working off much here, I don't follow him. I don't know, don't see a Ti dom that's for sure!! Except for the hardass voice and the music.

Oops, I'm still listening, he says random things like "now I'm not one to instill my ethics in others. I ruthlessly instill them in myself". In the midst of a whole thing about "helping" others.... ..... and "you're in or you're not." No, even my crappy Ti can notice that kind of an inconsistency.

He's extremely manic. He needs some lamictal or something.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Yeah, introverted feeling is exactly that. Introverted. It doesn't appear pronounced, unless the most important values are violated. Jung described Fi as something that he himself could barely explain and doesn't appear on the surface. It's more about their inner life. The depths of this feeling can only be divined -- they can never be clearly comprehended. It makes men silent and difficult of access; with the sensitiveness of the mimosa, it shrinks from the brutality of the object, in order to expand into the depths of the subject. At best, you could see it in how it repels, trying to free itself. It doesn't move the opposite direction, grab by the world by the balls, and try to affect, like Tom Cruise apparently wishes to.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast