User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

not just that... Alexsei has something against anyone who is somewhat cool whatsoever being a Sensor, because we all know that Sensors aren't funny, we're not the slightest bit creative, we can't do anything that's not conventional and we have no capability of leading people or coming up with new ideas
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

oh, i don't exactly believe that.. he's at least given some props to isfps on some things we're usually not recognized for. and then goes around and confuses me on other things

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

To be S is about to prefer and be more cofortable with tangible and concrete data to make decision than abstract and speculative. SJ prefer decide with tangible data that they can rely on (Si) and SP prefer decide with tangible data which interest and stimulate them on the present/short-term moment. Theses data can be knowledges.

And that has nothing to do with ne notions of creativity, humor, talent, etc. But, yes, we can wonder if Aleksei have really understood that.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    To be S is about to prefer and be more cofortable with tangible and concrete data to make decision than abstract and speculative. SJ prefer decide with tangible data that they can rely on (Si) and SP prefer decide with tangible data which interest and stimulate them on the present/short-term moment. Theses data can be knowledges.

And that has nothing to do with ne notions of creativity, humor, talent, etc. But, yes, we can wonder if Aleksei have really understood that.
    The main functions of SJ's have to do with preservation and organization. SP's are performers thus they are more analytical towards figuring things out in the present moment. If you notice SJ's prefer to accomplish things systematically, SPs prefer to accomplish things through maximum efficiency, thus will not follow a systematic approach. In my opinion you need a bit of both whether you are an SJ or an SP.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    In my opinion you need a bit of both whether you are an SJ or an SP.
    Need to work on that. I suck at being SJ, but I know I could be so much more productive if I was

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Personally, I don't see oppositions between systematic approach and efficiency. If as systematic approach work systematically, why not use it?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

why not use it?
    Because I like changing my mind more often according to what feels good at the time or looks cool.

Personally, I don't see oppositions between systematic approach and efficiency. If as systematic approach work systematically, why not use it?
    A step by step systematic method leaves little room for changing tactics. It gets boring and sucks the life out of what you are doing. If it is just an overall template kind of system then I agree and I can see that it works.
    Likes MDP2525 liked this post

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Need to work on that. I suck at being SJ, but I know I could be so much more productive if I was
    Same I hate organizing!! I would much rather analyze and perform.

Tempbanned

well to my understanding if the systematic approach is sought as the most efficient, then an "SP" would just use that. I know this because my dad is an ISTJ and I am ISTP and we come from different worlds. If I want to get something done without messing things up I tend to just go with the systematic approach. What I hate the most about SJ's is that they tend to look at arbitrary and trivial measures such as the time taken to finish a task, and being on time. Crap I personally don't care about.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: