• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Famous ISTP or Celebrities

AuroraBorealis

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Seems like it at first, but I don't know where the hell she gets all the "humanitarian" energy from. I couldn't do that for long.

apparently, she had an NF mother. That must have strengthened her Fe a lot, and she also uses traveling to other countries to fuel her Se. I'm pretty similar to that-- I could dedicate my life to doing charity work simply b/c I love life (through my Se) so much that I want everyone to experience it. But she still gets her thrills through action movies.

KDude

apparently, she had an NF mother. That must have strengthened her Fe a lot, and she also uses traveling to other countries to fuel her Se. I'm pretty similar to that-- I could dedicate my life to doing charity work simply b/c I love life (through my Se) so much that I want everyone to experience it. But she still gets her thrills through action movies.

Fair enough. Although I'd really not want her to be some ISTP archetype. She and Madonna both are practically saints. I already have enough on my plate. :laugh:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
DA VINCI... SMARTEST GUY EVER = ISTP

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Da Vinci's last words were 'I'm an ENTP'.

No, his last words were, "“I have offended God and mankind because my work didn't reach the quality it should have.”

Why was he ISTP? Look at his notebooks! They are filled with ENDLESS OBSERVATIONS AND DETAILS!!! Not an ENTP trait.

"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else."
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions."
"All sciences are vain and full of errors that are not born of Experience, the mother of all Knowledge."
"All our knowledge has its origin in our perceptions"
"The organ of perception acts more readily than judgment."
"Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else."

Notice the emphasis on USING EXPERIENCE AND THE 5 SENSES!!! DEFINITE ISTP TRAIT

What kind of crack are you snoking thinking that he is ENTP??!!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
http://www.ptypes.com/solitary.html

Close to the bottom of the above website Da Vinci is listed as a good example of a Solitary personality at the bottom of the Sigmund Freud section, which definitely correlates with ITP. Not an extravert norm.

KDude

I don't see anyone else here with a shred of resemblance to him.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't see anyone else here with a shred of resemblance to him.

He could very well be ENTP lol... or INTP. I just like to take indefensible positions and make arguments for them, and this I did typing Da Vinci as ISTP. Who knows, he could very well be one! Definite P because of endless information gathering seen in the notebooks, pretty cold and mechanical, probably T, S/N could make an argument either way, since he had a good eye for the environment but was equally imaginative. E/I is also debatable, because he would spend long periods in solitude studying the infinite works of nature as well as his secretive personality, hence the da Vinci code, but he also liked parties and flashy showing off.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tom Cruise... Make it go away.

Some crazy Fe dom, dude. But.. I don't want to say it's just because of the crazy antics. He's Fe in normal ways too. Probably ENFJ.

If you want an ISTP "scientologist" on your list, look at Jason Lee.

Not sure why so many type Steve Jobs ISTP either. He might be Tom Cruise' identical, but not STP imo. I think ENFJ or ENTJ.

tom C said:
"Nothing ends nicely, that's why it ends. ... Talk is over-rated as a means of settling disputes."

ISTP.

Larry Page said:
"He [Steve J] always seemed to be able to say in very few words what you actually should have been thinking before you thought it."

ISTP.

Oh and Leonard Da Vinci was an obvious NTP.

The only ENTJ James Bond was perhaps Tymothy Dalton, others than that, James B is usually ESTP. That's it.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
james bond ESTP? lol.. hes nothing but ESTP imo. I can see some ENTJ though.

But the current one (Daniel Craig) is so quiet. I thought he seemed istp.

KDude

Talking little has nothing to do with ISTP specifically.

Your typings are way off though. I'm not going to talk myself. No point in arguing.

KDude

Nothing to do with Fe-dom, that's a sure thing.

Like I said, I'm not going to bother with this. He's obviously heavy in Fe. It's up to you to look for more than one quote. He talks plenty. He even stays outside every "celebrity appearance" and shakes hands with everyone for 2 hours, and uses their cell phones to chat with their friends. "Hi, this is Tom Cruise!" You couldn't pay me to do that.

And you'll never find an ISTP act like this.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0].[/youtube]

Oh wait, I said I wasn't going to say anything.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Like I said, I'm not going to bother with this. He's obviously heavy in Fe. It's up to you to look for more than one quote. He talks plenty. He even stays outside every "celebrity appearance" and shakes hands with everyone for 2 hours, and uses their cell phones to chant with their friends. "Hi, this is Tom Cruise!" You couldn't pay me to do that.

And you'll never find an ISTP act like this.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0].[/youtube]

Oh wait, I said I wasn't going to say anything.

He is succesful and support a cause, so he can't be ISTP? He's very thoughtful anlitycal, very physical and select carefully his words. And, no, he's not very emotional, rather the typycal guy who analyses his emotions and try to find the right word to express it, a Te user, then.

KDude

He is succesful and support a cause, so he can't be ISTP? He's very thoughtful anlitycal, very physical and select carefully his words. And, no, he's not very emotional, rather the typycal guy who analyses his emotions and try to find the right word to express it, a Te user, then.

You're hopeless.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Talking little has nothing to do with ISTP specifically.

Why do you say that?

Nothing to do with Fe-dom, that's a sure thing.

Fe-dom naturally will reach out and try to connect with you which is different than just talking.

You dislike Bruce Willis?

Yeah, he look pretty STP, but it's just because he's 7w8.

No I like him. He seems stp to me too. I don't know enough about him to say if he's I or E but I'd guess I.