• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISTP or ISFP

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
How can I know which I am?

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
Do you sometimes feel like you're saving up energy for something but you don't know what?

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
yeah i suppose!!!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Have you ever pushed real hard only to scratch your head and think maybe you dont really need to?

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
How can I know which I am?

Go read a bunch of online descriptions of types. Not just one or two, because some aren't done well. Read all you can find.

(I test all over the place, middle on more than one thing, INTJ in college, ENFP in a career development class decades later.)

Pick one or the other based on the descriptions.

And

Embrace your versatility. ;)

KDude

i believe i'm borderline sometimes. so you're not alone.

i would guess that wolfy and blackcat are too, if they don't mind me saying so.

maybe it's a guy thing :laugh: