User Tag List

First 123

Thread: Oblivious much?

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    You are gonna have to catch me and ask me. Sometimes I just dont want to answer.

The key to get an IJ to hear you is all in the voice. You gotta be able to immitate that loud stern, your up shit creek sound. Scares them, makes them jump, startles their current concentration and you will then have full attention.
    Heh I dont know how to address this.. almost think I need to start a new thread about the whole subject (I could really use some help on the subject of assertiveness and aggressiveness... except most people frown at this shit at this site. So basically, I wont make a thread). Anyhow, needless to say I'm weary of scaring people like that. Then I do it, and somehow never use the right "measure" if you get what I'm saying. And umm.. there's a history with that IJ guy anyways. Probably best if I don't. Not for this at least.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Heh I dont know how to address this.. almost think I need to start a new thread about the whole subject (I could really use some help on the subject of assertiveness and aggressiveness... except most people frown at this shit at this site. So basically, I wont make a thread). Anyhow, needless to say I'm weary of scaring people like that. Then I do it, and somehow never use the right "measure" if you get what I'm saying. And umm.. there's a history with that IJ guy anyways. Probably best if I don't. Not for this at least.
    I do this with people I know. Aggressive and assertive doesnt really play a role at all. Its all in imitating tone, without the feeling behind it. I can do this unkowingly sometimes if I respond to quickly to someone with an accent.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ESFJ

Sometimes i am very oblivious to my surrounding .. What that's a door frame or a wall i've just walked into .. Who the hell put that there?? Lol

Other times i am as sharp as a button and i notice everything and more.

I don't know about other SJ's .. But this one is an excellent at multitasking .. As long as food is not in the equation and i'm in the right frame of mind

I'm just not as anal retentive as i used to be.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe