Hi guys, I have a poor understanding of SPs and SJ’s so I thought I’d ask you directly.
- If someone was going to say nice things about you, what adjectives would you consider to be the most complementing? (Examples: adventurous, brave, resourceful)
- If you were sitting in your house, and then all of a sudden, you had a premonition that a massive flood was going to flood through the area in the next 30 minutes, what would you do? How would you prepare, would you get inside your car and drive out of the city, or stay in your home and protect it from your vandalizing neighbors?
- Think back to your teenage years and remember how much of a pain you viewed your parents/teachers/low paying jobs were. What were your ultimate fantasies about? Did you want to run away from home/ prove your teachers wrong and stupid/ become manager and rub the old manager’s nose in it?
- If you had infinite resources, money, and power-furthermore, you did not have to work, you had no responsibilities, and you would never be taken out of power- what would you do for fun? Think long term and large scale.
- Finally, What is your favorite color and what adjectives or properties would you say it embodies (example: Purple = subdued, quiet depth, ; yellow = charming, bright)
Please feel free to mock my questions, I know how stupid they sound.
Realize that these questions are coming from an NJ.